PDA

View Full Version : Increasing population Cap Using wealth in market

Novakiller
02-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Just as the topic says, giving us the ability to give ourselvs more a bigger pop cap in our hometowns using wealth (obviously still have some kind of limit)

Neinth
02-06-2012, 10:16 AM
I sort of like this idea,but worry it might get to op'ed

Max army is 60 pop,max city is 90,unless one where to be able to increase army as well,would just make for impossible pvp.

What i would suggest is possibility of adding new armies,current max is 5,each with 60 pop

Would love to see something like 10-20-30-40-50-60 cap armies,with the hero adding increased population by being in those armies.

Say hero adds 15 pop cap,largest army you cold feild would then be 75,if put into the 60 cap army,smallest being 10 cap army.

but thats offtopic sorta,as i said though,wouldnt want to be able to increase homecity to much,and would want a way to increase army as well to help close the gap between a boosted city

Konstantin Fomenko
02-06-2012, 01:13 PM
The main restrictions also comes from the game performance, and looks like we are stuck with 90 for now. We`ll see how the new pathfinding handles itself with large unit pop and perhaps up things up to 120 down the road.

buddhist23
02-06-2012, 01:15 PM
The main restrictions also comes from the game performance, and looks like we are stuck with 90 for now. We`ll see how the new pathfinding handles itself with large unit pop and perhaps up things up to 120 down the road.

thank god.....;]

Novakiller
02-06-2012, 03:52 PM
lol.. well yeah i was thinking you'd need to increase the army cap aswell, otherwise yeah it would ne bear impossible to siege anyones town... I do liek the idea of adding a hero to an army allows for an increased pop cap...