PDA

View Full Version : Crafting, anyone?

Novakiller
02-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Giving the players abilities to make something, like specific armor sets for all your soldiers to use, to give them better protection against ICE or fire attacks for example? when magic gets in-putted into the game, perhaps making specific armor sets that give a small bonus to magic protection or something to that affect, this would greatly increase the customization abilities to the game, this would also add a lot more strategic to battles and sieges, you would have to start thinking out of the box on what would be best served for attacking or defending your hometowns, as you dont know what the other players might bring to the fight !!! You may even be able to do the same thing for weaponry, like being able to craft and upgrade swords to give a small added bonus and give an extra 2% fire damage or something to that effect !!!

miklos1
02-15-2012, 12:41 PM
yes player crafted item would;d give a whole different aspect to the game and may attract more players. some ppl actually enjoy crafting and selling more then combat. the ability to change my armor to a dif color would be cool.

Sunleader
02-15-2012, 12:44 PM
I dont need it as long as they Finally get up Hero Customization
But I dont oppose it as well :P

So Good Luck :P

selridion
02-21-2012, 08:50 AM
i once posted a idea about crafting :P
but for crafting you need items to craft

and i guess adding lots of gear to the game could be fun but also a ***** to balance

Konstantin Fomenko
02-21-2012, 06:48 PM
With time we do plan to add items, weapons, armour - and crafting with this. But I really don`t think we`ll get to this before fall. Other cool stuff - like Naval combat would have to come first.