PDA

View Full Version : Problem with pvp

purificatore
01-30-2012, 05:21 AM
Hello to all,
I have a little problem that also affects the other ...
When someone attacks me, nine times out of ten, and I agree to fight those who attacked me is written something like that was lost the connection with me, or the player no longer challenged, however, something like that. To me it remains the view of me in front of my soldiers on the map (with zoom) but I can not do anything more, I must return to the desktop and close the game ... you can do something?

szebus
01-30-2012, 09:23 AM
Sadly it happens sometimes, depends on your or the opponents side.
But the devs are working on it and I belive they are solving it with next patch.

Joseph Visscher
01-30-2012, 09:43 AM
this is due to nat/network issues on your end but also on our end, if you know how to open your router and forward a port you can do this inside it...

1.port forward 30844
2.disable upnp if you can.

We do plan to try to fix and work around these rare router issues on our end the best we can after pathfinding update.

We have fixed the game breaking point of problem ingame which will be in next patch so if it fails it wont get you stuck and just go back or completely ignore the connection and try to find someone else.

purificatore
01-30-2012, 09:53 AM
okkei thx :D:D

Neinth
01-31-2012, 02:53 AM
if you have problems changieing your nat settings let me know,will try and help.

Harren86
01-31-2012, 12:20 PM
We purificatore ci si becca in game ;D