PDA

View Full Version : How long do i need to wait for new password to log inn ...

gnukke
01-29-2012, 06:01 AM
I forgot my password i type inn the cd-key to get a new one i wait 2 days no repons at all wtf is this crapp ... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Joseph Visscher
01-29-2012, 09:22 AM
whats your account name? if your forum account has the same email address i'll reset your password and give you a pm.
The email system should however be instant.

Hirdir
01-29-2012, 11:33 AM
Wtf is going my password keep not working ****ing silly homepage Even i ask to get new password to The game homepage dont work wtf is this crapp game lol?

I hadde the game for 1 day i type username in game Gnukke12 then password ok check i log Gnukke12 password dont work am like wtf trying dont work

i send to get new password i wait for 2 days now and am playing in norway

the email is simple lol stephanjon_gunnheim@hotmail.com just send me the god dam password

I dont understand this crapp and off course this game dont have a nummer i can call so For bad Homepage i just retured the game to the suppermarket and got my money back this is silly ...
i do it first ting to morrow ... i can't stand this bad supportt and slow ****

Joseph Visscher
01-29-2012, 03:53 PM
you wrote your email wrong into the system, the email attached to your account is stephanjongunnheim@hotmail.com
you forgot an underscore, I will try to fix your email and I reset your password manually check your PMs.

Joseph Visscher
01-29-2012, 04:01 PM
Hirdir why do you have 2 public forum accounts, you are gnukke with all same ip addresses? did you forget your password on gnukke account aswell and just made a new one? :confused:

Joseph Visscher
01-29-2012, 04:12 PM
pretty sure we fixed your email now, try resetting the password ingame and see if it sends to your correct email.