PDA

View Full Version : Quest issue

TheGreatest
01-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Hello, so after doing 17 quests (according to my profile in screen) I now have only one active quest(also in screen). Krak and his crew is standing by the campfire with a ? on his head but he refuses to talk with me and I would say he got what he deserved(screen once again) but I would prefer to be able to continue the quests instead. On my last quest I was asked to destroy the npc town(not an actual npc town) at a specific location.
Is there anyway you could either just fix it or maybe reset the storyline in some way without having to start a new town?

TheGreatest
02-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Any update on my problem?

Aermord
02-17-2012, 05:20 AM
All races has a quest like this. It doesnt appear you can solve it in any way, but apparently it marks the moment you can be attacked by other players.

I dont know if the quest will be completed if someone attacks your city, though.

Konstantin Fomenko
02-17-2012, 05:07 PM
Yeah as somebody mentioned that quest can not be completed as of yet. But we`ll try to squeeze it in this weekends patch. It suppose to go away after your town gets attacked by another player for the first time.

TheGreatest
02-21-2012, 05:17 PM
Well logged in today and the quest about being attacked was completed but other then that nothing has changed(all quests are gone in the list now). I have seen people talk about other quest about sieging the major cities so I'm sure something is wrong.

Brian Shingles
02-22-2012, 05:06 AM
Apologies for not looking into this in-depth sooner.

Yes, you should be able to progress much further than this.

It seems you are stuck in the quest Honors to the Victor.

I think I might have a fix for your problem, but just to confirm the extent of the problem, is Krak still lying on the ground unconscious?

We'll get a fix for this out in the next patch.

TheGreatest
02-23-2012, 07:59 PM
No that's just when I knock him out. He gets up on his feet when I relog or after a battle(I think.)

TheGreatest
03-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Yay not sure if you did something but logged in today and it was suddenly working.

Konstantin Fomenko
03-01-2012, 04:21 PM
The system to recreate dead Adviser kicks-in second time you reload the homeland. So yap - worked as intended. Glad we were able to fix this for you.