PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Most Important Issues in Dawn of Fantasy?

Joseph Visscher
01-21-2012, 11:03 PM
This is not a discussion thread, it is not a place to discuss or debate anyone's opinions.

Purpose of this thread is to give us more feedback on what you want fixed in the game first. It can be about absolutely anything, related to anything, any bugs, and problems you have, gameplay elements, design flaws, unbalances, connection issues, anything.

List 5 annoyances aforementioned above you would like to see fixed, 1 being fixed first, 5 being fixed last.

I'll start first. Your post will consist of nothing else but the 5 of your opinions.

<strike>1. Out of sync issues for the most part being resolved.</strike>
1. Army missing and cloning or unit missing issues finally resolved for sure.

2. New Pathfinding update to stop tasking lag. (will fix lag in pvp games)

3. Improved combat system to reduce lag during massive battles. (will fix lag in pvp games)

4. Archers get make over, properly esimate enemies that are moving, and make archers truly suck in melee combat, make them completely useless in melee combat, improve archers in archery not in shooting arrows point blank at enemies!

5. Connection issues with some players, some players have nat issues and fail to connect, polish networking code so almost all players possible can play with any sort of router and modems.

Sunleader
01-21-2012, 11:17 PM
1. Missing Hero Customization

2. Pathfinding System

3. Squads placed on wall either stand all around in front or behind the wall or all stand on one place

4. Missing Hero Units which are neither Dragon or Monster but also not a Squad

5. Lags in PvP

Greetz Sun

andreicde
01-21-2012, 11:32 PM
1) pathfinding system to reduce lag
2) missing hero customization
3+ guild +guild castle+guild upgrades
4) improved combat system to reduce lag during huge battles
5) Missing a decent economy/politic system for cities that could impact the players worldwide

buddhist23
01-22-2012, 01:28 AM
1. pathfinding
2. Lack of customization for army and town ( can't even turn my town hall into a castle...
3. Animation problems and such
4. Impossible to find PVP at higher levels
5. Lack of community interaction ingame

Neinth
01-22-2012, 02:48 AM
1.Game Options-few work properly
2.After Storyline quests get redundant
3.Pathfinding
4.Customizations
5.Nat issues :> see this becoming an issue as game grows,nip it in ass now :>

szebus
01-22-2012, 03:54 AM
1. pathfinding

2. alliances

3. hero, units and town customizations

4. PvP issues

5. game engine optimization for dual core processors (especially for older laptops with dedicated video ram) or Ships and sea battles implemented.

Dreamwalker
01-22-2012, 12:18 PM
1. pathfinding!!!

2. more lag reduction

3. better diplomacy/economy/politics with npcs

4. customization

5. guilds/alliances

crazyb0b
01-22-2012, 01:56 PM
1) Customization

2) Severe lag when controlling than 4-5 units and up.

3) Alliances (I know this shouldn't be put in until the game population is higher though)

Doeetright
01-22-2012, 10:52 PM
1) Pathfinding

2) Units Disappearing (Garrison Issue)

3) Customization (At the very least let us create our own flags similar to that of stronghold kingdoms)

4) Ability to take over NPC towns, Defend them against other players, basically becoming the supreme ruler of said town for a sense of an MMO world, and brutal PvP (Alliances could play a huge part in this to help defend too)

5) MOAR marketing ^_^

slayar
01-24-2012, 12:39 AM
1 please fix the choppiness

Lizzy
01-24-2012, 03:19 AM
I have just purchased a new computer and needed to reinstall the game. However the original place I purchased from the download link had expired.

You need to have a place available to allow people to re-download the client for these type of circumstances.

This has been the most frustrating issue for me.

knightl
01-24-2012, 04:36 AM
1.Town hall stays the same atm
2.Walls need banners
3.Want trophies from enemy dragons deaths
4.More quests after the end
5.Varying types of dragons should be added

I have just purchased a new computer and needed to reinstall the game. However the original place I purchased from the download link had expired.

You need to have a place available to allow people to re-download the client for these type of circumstances.

This has been the most frustrating issue for me.

here you go just ask around and my apologize for this part of the post

http://dofgame.com/download/InstallerGMC2.rar

anacynh
01-25-2012, 09:10 PM
1. Black Screen (saw fix is coming - cant wait)
2. Pathfinding
3. Like to see Keep grow with castle build out.
4. archer range seems broken "sometimes" on flat terrain, noticed NPC archers gunning down my archers who have 200 more range, and in long range stance.
5. Enemy archers (NPC) can outrun my cavalry...they must've really scared them...

Overall, great effort guys, and really appreciate your presence on the forums. Dont know if you've played stronghold3, but DoF blows it away. (and is way more stable)
Cheers
R

PS, not annoying, but would love sea battles!