PDA

View Full Version : Game re set

theskeletonking
01-21-2012, 09:10 AM
Hi i have just bought game and started a new city called TheBonePalace User name TheSkeletonKing - when i logged out and back in the game reset to starting town and the video, evry time i log in and out same things keeps happening. I have now deleted this and started again town now called TheBoneKingdom but same thing keeps happeneing. i have DOF allowed on fire wall, and even if i turn off fire wall doesnt make a difference. Its as if the game wont save any progress when exiting, however game closes as normal. Please resolve this as its to annoying and i cant play the game i just bought.

theskeletonking
01-21-2012, 09:33 AM
Also if you are able to re set me, please re set my first village as i had made allot of progress before i relaized it wasent saving/ time would have been around 3:pm on the 21/01/2012. but obviouly the main issue of not saving needs to be sorted out.

theskeletonking
01-22-2012, 03:06 AM
please buddy help me, not saving is a massive issue, its a key part of the game surely please help. Am i not doing somthing? do you have to finish the tutorial before it saves?

theskeletonking
01-22-2012, 03:37 AM
also when i creat an army, and go tot the battle field, then go back to world map the game wont load back to world map and it just sits on loading screen and crashed out

Konstantin Fomenko
01-22-2012, 11:47 AM
theskeletonking - Sorry for the late reply. We are still investigating this, and I`ll keep you posted, but this might take a while. You are actually the first person who ever reported such issue - we`ll try to fix it!

Konstantin Fomenko
01-22-2012, 11:54 AM
Update from our programers - completely out of ideas, as it does save your quest progress, just not your town progress. It looks like something on your computer doesn`t allow larger amounts of transfer (town saving is 30kbs, while quest data is 2kbs) to go through.

Try disabling your anti-virus, it might be causing the problem. And to check your internet connection is fast and not dial-up?

theskeletonking
01-23-2012, 02:39 AM
Thank you posting back its great to know your working on it. I literaly just bought a new computer (A proper gaming machine) so i know its nothing to do with specification (I can list my spec if needed) regarding my internet speed its 17mb and i get download speeds of up to 900kb to 1.5mb so it wouldnt be that. I dont have any antivirus on my computer just windows firewall which is allowing access. I will uninstall the game and re install and see if that makes a difference tonight and will let you know. You said its not saving village progress but it is quest progress but when i log back into the game i get the into video and eveything is reset.

There was another issue i noted which might be of interest, when i log out of village, and then try to lof in it says error times out. if i keep trying to re log into village it says the same message, its only after i close the game, re open after 5-10 mins can i then log in, and then as i said i get into movei and village and quest all back to start.

I trust my account and cd key are working ok your end also? is there a way of re setting my logging details would this affect anything?

Also does the game auto save when ever you quit and at any stage of the game?

Konstantin Fomenko
01-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Hello - yes we checked everything related to your account and everything is working as intended. Can you please confirm if you have tried disabling anti-virus?

The only other possibility left - is some program you have installed (legitimate or not) uses the same network port as Dawn of Fantasy upload does. I`ll try to look up more information on how we can diagnose that. What windows version do you have again? I`ll need to look up instructions specific to your PC.

theskeletonking
01-23-2012, 01:39 PM
Hi my spec is

windows 7 home premium
intel core i5-2500k 3.3gh
4gb of ram
64-bit operating system
Nvidea G force GTX550 Ti

Game runs like a dream.

As i said i have literaly just bought this pc DOF is the first and only think installed on it, i dont have any anti virus on the computer so i dont know of anything else that could interfear with its workings. DOF was enable through my firewall, windows fire wall that is, but even with the fire wall disabled i get the same issue.

trust me to be the first person every to have this problem :( lol really hope we can fix this!

theskeletonking
01-23-2012, 01:55 PM
I am also based in the UK near london, shouldnt think that would matter but thought id tell you.

theskeletonking
01-23-2012, 02:09 PM
also i tried re installing the game but that made no difference, same issue is there :(

Neinth
01-23-2012, 05:16 PM
C:\>NetStat -o I think will list connections and ports being used,done in command prompt,to find what program it is,look for the pid number,then open new command prompt and type C:\>TaskList /FI "pid eq **pidnumber**" /FO LIST /V which should tell you what programs using the port

theskeletonking
01-24-2012, 02:00 AM
Thanks for the advise but that a bit to tecknical for me to find i think, i had ago but didnt really know what i was looing for. Is there not anyway someone from your tecknical team could directly connect to my computer? that was you could run the game, see the issue and hopefuly resolve this for me? You could then run the command prompts and hopefuly find the issue. As i am based in the UK the time difference may need to be taken into account.

theskeletonking
01-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Pressing on from this i would need to know what port number the game would use, i believe i could then check somehow if the port is open and workign correctly from my computer to your server then there should be no reason for the data save packet to be sent and received your end correctly. Please advise.

theskeletonking
01-25-2012, 04:23 PM
So i have ruled out every option, i have cheched ports are open which they are, updated eveything and anything on my computer ect, the only thing i can think now its the game doesnt like windows 7, or there is an error with the game it self :(

Neinth
01-25-2012, 04:41 PM
I run windows 7,and never had a crash,do beleive this is happening on your end.

Wouldnt mind seeing a logfile though,maybe something there that explains it,would also ask for name of your anti-virus,router and modem types.

knightl
01-25-2012, 06:56 PM
So i have ruled out every option, i have cheched ports are open which they are, updated eveything and anything on my computer ect, the only thing i can think now its the game doesnt like windows 7, or there is an error with the game it self :(

i have used my cell phone to remotely access a friends computer to fix some issues with his computer before maybe they could try something like this to get a clearer image of the problem

'also skeleton king if theres no fix by the end of the week try formatting your computer it fixes alot of problems alot of the time and since its new i hope you wouldn't lose too much data you already saved

theskeletonking
01-26-2012, 03:27 AM
Haya i dont have a router, just direct into my broadband modem, speed is unlimted with orange. Not sure of make/model ect. How woud i get a log file ect? The fact you have windows 7 and yours works fine is just beyond me, i really dont know why.

I also noticed when i lof out of the game back to the main menu and then try to log back into village that it keeps saying loggin failed, and i cant log back in untill i close down the game and re start it up again (Then whole village is re set ect)

Also when i do back to desktop the game music continues to play for a further 5 minuets even tho game is total closed.

I think i have exhausted all i can, i hope the developers ect can find the issue and resolve.

Regards,

Neinth
01-26-2012, 05:45 AM
The model and name of the modem will be on the modem,on bottom or back.

The log file is located in "c:/programs/reverieworldstudios/dawnoffantasy/ "

Should be 5 files,named log1.txt log2.txt log3.txt log4.txt log5.txt,normally would attach just log1.txt but i think attaching all 5 might be helpful.

It sounds like your dumping packets,which if thats the case,I think can be fixed,just need to figure out if thats whats happening or not.Log file may or may not help,you may have to get into that technical stuff i posted earlier.

The command to check packet loss/retransmits "netstat -s -v" used in the command prompt.

Would be helpful if you can run that command,copy/paste that output into a notepad,then run game for a while,log out,try to log back in,then close the game,run that command again,copy that output into anouther notepad,and then attach both netstat outputs and the log1.txt file here.

If I am right,the netstat output's will show it,and can determine if any of the settings on your modem or computer can be changed to fix it.If i am wrong,then hey least you will have learned to do netstat commands lmao

Konstantin Fomenko
01-26-2012, 09:53 AM
I also noticed when i lof out of the game back to the main menu and then try to log back into village that it keeps saying loggin failed, and i cant log back in untill i close down the game and re start it up again (Then whole village is re set ect)

This happens as the game is trying to save your data, and while it keeps trying to save it even after you quit the game, it stops you from logging in.

As Ninth have suggested there - we are 90% certain some other program is using same port as Dawn of Fantasy does for saving stuff on the server. We are using port 30844

The only course of action I`d recommend is for you to track what program you have installed uses this port. You can easily Google the instructions (sorry I`m not a tehy myself so don`t really know how to do this:p)

Neinth
01-26-2012, 11:01 AM
netstat -o from command prompt will list the ip/port and a pid number

can open task manager,go to services,see what pid number is what program,or use "TaskList /FI "pid eq **pidnumber**" /FO LIST /V " this in command prompt,repalceing ***pidnumber*** with the pid number_will tell you what programs using the port,if you happen to see one thats using 30844

theskeletonking
01-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Neith or konstantine can you tell me what ip address is the server? because if its 66.55.154.217 and port 30844 using a prog on google (Open port checker) that port is closed and i cant access it!

Konstantin Fomenko
01-26-2012, 05:50 PM
The server address is: 50.28.14.234 and port 30841

Neinth
01-26-2012, 09:34 PM
Dont mean to be rude,but still no model or modem,no antivirus software,no log file,and no netstat's......

We can not troubleshoot your problem without information.

Opening command prompt is simple,start menu,all programs,accesories,command prompt.

Then just type the netstat commands in that black box.

Once you do this,you will know 100% if something is using a port you need,and by checking the pid number,you'll know exactly what program is doing it.If nothings using the port,then all thats left is to check the packet loss,same black box,almost same commands.

The info for checking this is in this thread.

Also http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5142 has same exact ip address as the one you posted,so thinking a voip server

theskeletonking
01-27-2012, 01:55 AM
Hi neinth, sorry allot of the time im sending a message is when i am at work, so i cant actualy try what is suggested untill i get home that evening, if i go home that is. I will provide all information required when i get back and post it here, thanks for all your help and ill post back soon! Can't wait to get to the bottom of this!!!!

Neinth
01-27-2012, 02:29 AM
Was wondering lol,once you post the netstats and the logfiles,i think we may need to get on an instant messanger,when you have the time,and figure it out

theskeletonking
01-27-2012, 02:41 AM
sounds cool, are you based in uk? cos im gona go home for lunch and get all this info over to you. thanks for your help man (I presume you are lol) really appreshaite your time and effort! If your a player ill be sure to look after you, once i am king of course :) haha

Neinth
01-27-2012, 04:57 AM
No am US based,but am normally up at all hours of day,just depends on what day :>

I am a player though,and as such,it benifits me to help you fix it,more people makes for better game :> If you have msn or yahoo or whatever,add me at neinth@live.com ,be much faster than using the forums,and if we fix your issue,you can post a how-to here :> if we do the msn thing,can just send me the files there that are needed,be much faster imo.

theskeletonking
01-27-2012, 08:21 AM
Neinth i have added you on MSN and emailed you all the info you need! Im gona re install my operating system, and to windows 7 not windows 7 home (Always had issues with home versions of anything!) but please take a look at my email and see what you think. Thanks again.

Neinth
01-27-2012, 10:52 AM
hey my slow ass just checked my e-mail,added you to msn as well,sent message,but quick recap,update your vid drivers,which suppose if your re-installing that will happen,and reset your modem,then send the log1.txt afterwards.

theskeletonking
01-30-2012, 06:11 AM
SkyRock
[2]
[3]
LOGONLY: CallBack.SetLocalPlayerValue(playerID=1, key=CurrentCity, value=2)
Load army count=1
load army id 1 @613
name[0]
position (0,0)
destination (0,0)
strength 28
camp_level 0
hero 0
region 0
base_army_id 0
garrisoned False
active False
members count 0
OnChooseCity(success)
LOGONLY: CallBack.SetLocalPlayerValue(playerID=1, key=CurrentRace, value=men)
LOGONLY: SetGameMode(mode=mmo-homeland)
LoadHomeCity()
requesting city inner 1
handle_load_home_city_inner 1
end_multiplayer_game()
Map "" Loaded
MapBin 0 Loaded
Map "" Loaded
MapBin 1 Loaded
Scenario Maps Loaded
Scenario Subfile Loaded "ScenarioProperties.txt"
Scenario Subfile Loaded "MapProperties0.txt"
Scenario Subfile Loaded "MapProperties1.txt"
Scenario Trigger Script Loaded
LOGONLY: Leader Assigned for Gaia-Animals-Wolf Herd at location: 7143.5, 4821.4
LOGONLY: Leader Assigned for Gaia-Animals-Wolf Herd at location: 4704.6, 5827.3
LOGONLY: Leader Assigned for Men-Units-Swordsman Battalion at location: 7297.7, 6931.7
LOGONLY: Leader Assigned for Men-Units-Swordsman Battalion at location: 7380.6, 7059.7
LOGONLY:TownHall CityLevel 1
LOGONLY:TownHall Task 0
LOGONLY:TownHall WallsConstructing false
LOGONLY:TownHall AddBuiltTime 0
LOGONLY:TownHall WallCount 0
LOGONLY:TownHall Palisade1Obtained 0
LOGONLY:TownHall Palisade2Obtained 0
LOGONLY:TownHall Wall1Obtained 0
LOGONLY:TownHall Wall2Obtained 0
LOGONLY: CityLevel 1 detected code 14
LOGONLY: Leader Assigned for Men-Units-Peasant Battalion at location: 7702.5, 6975.8
LOGONLY: Leader Assigned for Men-Units-Peasant Battalion at location: 7678.8, 7112.5
LOGONLY: Leader Assigned for Gaia-Animals-Wolf Herd at location: 4523.8, 8978.1
Scenario AI Bounding Infomation generated
PortalCount=2425
PortalCount=3567
Scenario PathMaps Generated
Scenario Loaded
LOGONLY: CallBack.OnFinishedLoadingScenario() | GameMode: mmo-homeland
LOGONLY: CallBack.OnChangeCiv(playerID=nil, Race=Men)
LOGONLY: OnChangeCiv() finished
LOGONLY:Season on start is 2
PortalCount=2412
LOGONLY: WorldMap.Create()
LOGONLY: WorldMap.Initialize()
LOGONLY: CallBack.SetLocalPlayerValue(playerID=1, key=homeCityArmyID, value=1)
LOGONLY: CallBack.SetLocalPlayerValue(playerID=1, key=CurrentResourceCap, value=7000)
LOGONLY: WorldMap.AddArmyForPvP(armyID=1, forceRegister=nil)
LOGONLY: CallBack.SetArmyRegion(armyID=1, region=Men_1)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ResearchTech(playerID=1, techID=115)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ResearchTech(playerID=1, techID=113)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ResearchTech(playerID=1, techID=118)
LOGONLY: Scn CallBack.SetResourceCap(playerID=1, resourceCap=7000)
LOGONLY: CallBack.SetArmyRegion(armyID=1, region=Men_1)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ScenarioInitilizationScriptsRun() | GameMode: mmo-homeland
LOGONLY: GetGameParameter(1) returned < 1! Using 1 as NextArmyID.
LOGONLY: CallBack.SetLocalPlayerValue(playerID=1, key=CurrentResourceCap, value=7000)
LOGONLY: MapGUI.QuickHide()
LOGONLY: Scn CallBack.SetResourceCap(playerID=1, resourceCap=7000)
LOGONLY: Homecity Reload: Minutes Away = 0
LOGONLY: GetHomeCityGatherRates(): f=0, w=0, g=0, s=0
LOGONLY: Gathered While Away Without Decay: f=0, w=0, g=0, s=0
LOGONLY: --> Gathered While Away With Decay: f=0, w=0, g=0, s=0
LOGONLY: Old Resources: f=0, w=0, g=0, s=0
LOGONLY: --> New Resources: f=0, w=0, g=0, s=0
PortalCount=2416
LOGONLY: SCN CallBack.AddScenarioPlayer(playerID=1, race=men, fortification=nil, researchedTechIDs=nil)
LOGONLY: Researched techs for Player 1: [113|115|118]
LOGONLY: Setting Default Player Data
LOGONLY: CallBack.OnChangeCiv(playerID=1, Race=Men)
LOGONLY: OnChangeCiv() finished
LOGONLY: CallBack.GetNextBattalionIDs(playerID=1, amount=15)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Gelmeerim,N ewName=Gelmeerim - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Uttal At'ros,NewName=Uttal Atros - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.AddTradePartner(cityName=Dagbor)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Dagbor,NewN ame=Dagbor - Allied Trade)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Illas Tiltos,NewName=Illas Tiltos - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Illas Tort'ra,NewName=Illas Tort'ra - At War)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Darssen,New Name=Darssen - At War)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Denwall,New Name=Denwall - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Nokkrasol,N ewName=Nokkrasol - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Makkada,New Name=Makkada - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Ral Nistro,NewName=Ral Nistro - At War)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Thorndale,N ewName=Thorndale - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Pultak,NewN ame=Pultak - At War)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Bilt'rana,N ewName=Bilt'rana - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Gel Rans'ta,NewName=Gel Rans'ta - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Freelantal, NewName=Freelantal - At War)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Mistra,NewN ame=Mistra - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Bastra,NewN ame=Bastra - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Galehock,Ne wName=Galehock - At War)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Valen'Tal,N ewName=Valen'Tal - At War)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Bringen,New Name=Bringen - At War)
LOGONLY: CallBack.AddTradePartner(cityName=Durian Foss)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Durian Foss,NewName=Durian Foss - Allied Trade)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Ma Tintro,NewName=Ma Tintro - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Serepha Moota,NewName=Serepha Moota - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.AddTradePartner(cityName=Doredale)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Doredale,Ne wName=Doredale - Allied Trade)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Welgeth,New Name=Welgeth - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Felsing,New Name=Felsing - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.AddTradePartner(cityName=Silicia Mas)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Silicia Mas,NewName=Silicia Mas - Allied Trade)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Westerdale, NewName=Westerdale - Neutral)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ChangeWorldMapBannerName(Name=Dintalla,Ne wName=Dintalla - At War)
LOGONLY: SCN CallBack.SetNextBattalionIDs(playerID=1, ids=[1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15])
LOGONLY: Expansion: State 1
LOGONLY: CallBack.SetLocalPlayerValue(playerID=1, key=BattleResult, value=nil)
LOGONLY:New Season is 2
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAdded(playerID=1, battalionID=1, template=Men-Units-Peasant Battalion, UnitHealthsAsBarString=[180|180|180|180|180|180|180|180|180|180])
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAdded(playerID=1, battalionID=2, template=Men-Units-Peasant Battalion, UnitHealthsAsBarString=[180|180|180|180|180|180|180|180|180|180])
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAdded(playerID=1, battalionID=3, template=Men-Units-Swordsman Battalion, UnitHealthsAsBarString=[360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|36 0|360|360|360|360|360|360|360])
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAdded(playerID=1, battalionID=4, template=Men-Units-Swordsman Battalion, UnitHealthsAsBarString=[360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|36 0|360|360|360|360|360|360|360])
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAdded(playerID=1, battalionID=5, template=Men-Heroes-Mmo-Player, UnitHealthsAsBarString=[3000])
LOGONLY: CallBack.HomeCityBattalionsSent(playerID=nil)
LOGONLY: CallBack.CloseLoadingScreen(playerID=nil)
LOGONLY: CallBack.SetLocalPlayerValue(playerID=1, key=CurrentResourceCap, value=3060)
LOGONLY: Scn CallBack.SetResourceCap(playerID=1, resourceCap=3060)
LOGONLY: Playing Sound Sound/vo/men/economy/worker_idle_1.ogg For Player 1
PortalCount=2410
LOGONLY: CallBack.OnBeginCinematic() | GameMode: mmo-homeland
LOGONLY: WorldMap.PausePvP()
UnregisterArmyForPvP(-1)
UnregisterCityForPvP()
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=FatigueCapUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=Level, newValue=1)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=CrushResistUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=Exp, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=ExpCap, newValue=5)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=HitPointUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=HealRateUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=Members, newValue=10)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged call for Members ignored!
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=Skill, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=DamageUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=FletchingUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=MemberCap, newValue=10)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=PierceResistUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=ScriptName, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=SlashResistUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=HitPoints, newValue=1800)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=Unconscious, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=HitPointCap, newValue=180)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, attributeName=ImprovedEyesUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.UnitHealthsChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=1, NewHealthsAsBarString=[180|180|180|180|180|180|180|180|180|180])
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=FatigueCapUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=Level, newValue=1)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=CrushResistUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=Exp, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=ExpCap, newValue=5)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=HitPointUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=HealRateUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=Members, newValue=10)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=Skill, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=DamageUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=FletchingUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=MemberCap, newValue=10)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=PierceResistUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=ScriptName, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=SlashResistUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=HitPoints, newValue=1800)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=Unconscious, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=HitPointCap, newValue=180)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, attributeName=ImprovedEyesUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.UnitHealthsChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=2, NewHealthsAsBarString=[180|180|180|180|180|180|180|180|180|180])
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=FatigueCapUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=Level, newValue=1)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=CrushResistUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=Exp, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=ExpCap, newValue=5)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=HitPointUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=CurrentlyGathering, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged call for CurrentlyGathering ignored!
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=HealRateUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=Members, newValue=20)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=Skill, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=DamageUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=FletchingUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=MemberCap, newValue=20)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=PierceResistUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=ScriptName, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=SlashResistUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=HitPoints, newValue=7200)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=Unconscious, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=HitPointCap, newValue=360)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, attributeName=ImprovedEyesUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.UnitHealthsChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=3, NewHealthsAsBarString=[360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|36 0|360|360|360|360|360|360|360])
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=FatigueCapUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=Level, newValue=1)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=CrushResistUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=Exp, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=ExpCap, newValue=5)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=HitPointUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=CurrentlyGathering, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged call for CurrentlyGathering ignored!
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=HealRateUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=Members, newValue=20)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=Skill, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=DamageUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=FletchingUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=MemberCap, newValue=20)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=PierceResistUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=ScriptName, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=SlashResistUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=HitPoints, newValue=7200)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=Unconscious, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=HitPointCap, newValue=360)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, attributeName=ImprovedEyesUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.UnitHealthsChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=4, NewHealthsAsBarString=[360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|360|36 0|360|360|360|360|360|360|360])
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=FatigueCapUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=Level, newValue=1)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=CrushResistUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=Exp, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=ExpCap, newValue=4)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=Hero, newValue=true)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=HitPointUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=CurrentlyGathering, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=HealRateUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=Members, newValue=1)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=Skill, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=DamageUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=FletchingUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=MemberCap, newValue=1)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=PierceResistUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=ScriptName, newValue=Hero)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=SlashResistUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=HitPoints, newValue=3000)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=Unconscious, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=HitPointCap, newValue=3000)
LOGONLY: CallBack.BattalionAttributeChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, attributeName=ImprovedEyesUpgrade, newValue=0)
LOGONLY: CallBack.UnitHealthsChanged(playerID=1, battalionID=5, NewHealthsAsBarString=[3000])
LOGONLY: SCN CallBack.ToggleCinematicOn(IsOn=true)
LOGONLY: SCN CallBack.SetArmyAttribute(armyID=1,attrName=streng th,newValue=28)
LOGONLY: CallBack.OpenDialog(MessageText=During the War Without Kings, after King Hamilon was murdered, the Menthorns and their allies rose up. They savaged many areas of Southmont, but were defeated by the king's son, Erian. The following summer, Erian himself was crowned, and to spur economic revival, the new king has now opened up many lordships in this region, encouraging the most able and ambitious lords to settle in Southmont., Choices=[], WaitTime=28, TriggerToEnableName=, TriggerToResumeName=Cine01Scene01Cam)
LOGONLY: CallBack.SetLocalPlayerValue(playerID=1, key=CurrentTime, value=10.217)
LOGONLY: CallBack.SetLocalPlayerValue(playerID=1, key=CurrentSeason, value=2)
LOGONLY: CallBack.SetLocalPlayerValue(playerID=1, key=CurrentTime, value=10.471)
LOGONLY: CallBack.OpenDialog(MessageText=You were one of many chosen for this undertaking, for in you the royal court sees the kind of leader who can face the challenge of this troubled time. You shall restore these lands to their previous glory!, Choices=[], WaitTime=13, TriggerToEnableName=, TriggerToResumeName=Cine01Scene01Cam)
LOGONLY: CallBack.SetLocalPlayerValue(playerID=1, key=CurrentTime, value=10.725)
LOGONLY: CallBack.OpenDialog(MessageText=- FRED FIRKINSON: Greetings milord! I pray the Great Lake was kind on your journey from Dagbor - the roads are still littered with renegade Orcs and Menthorn bandits. Terrible times if you ask me., Choices=[!CENTER!- Continue -], WaitTime=nil, TriggerToEnableName=, TriggerToResumeName=Cin01_Dailogue_1)
LOGONLY: CallBack.OpenDialog(MessageText=- FRED FIRKINSON: Well, then, first and foremost - welcome to thy new estate, milord. Oh the village folk are quite pleased to have such a noble knight as thee leading us. And if I may introduce myself - Fred Firkinson, son of Basil. Your true vassal and loyal servant., Choices=[!CENTER!- Continue -], WaitTime=nil, TriggerToEnableName=, TriggerToResumeName=Cin01_Dailogue_1)
LOGONLY: CallBack.OnEndCinematic() | GameMode: mmo-homeland
LOGONLY: WorldMap.ContinuePvP()
LOGONLY: MapGUI.Show()
LOGONLY: SCN CallBack.ToggleCinematicOn(IsOn=nil)
LOGONLY: CallBack.OpenDialog(MessageText=!SMALL!Characters may be conversed with by moving your hero near them and selecting them while a symbol is above their head. Talk with Fred now., Choices=[], WaitTime=9999, TriggerToEnableName=, TriggerToResumeName=Cin01_Dailogue_1)
LOGONLY: CallBack.ShowGUI()
LOGONLY: CallBack.OpenDialog(MessageText=nil, Choices=nil, WaitTime=nil, TriggerToEnableName=nil, TriggerToResumeName=nil)
LOGONLY: CallBack.OpenDialog(MessageText=nil, Choices=nil, WaitTime=nil, TriggerToEnableName=nil, TriggerToResumeName=nil)
LOGONLY: CallBack.OnBeginCinematic() | GameMode: mmo-homeland
LOGONLY: WorldMap.PausePvP()
UnregisterArmyForPvP(-1)
UnregisterCityForPvP()
LOGONLY: MapGUI.QuickHide()
LOGONLY: SCN CallBack.ToggleCinematicOn(IsOn=true)
LOGONLY: CallBack.OpenDialog(MessageText=FRED FIRKINSON: Some things require thy attention, milord, Choices=[- Welcome! Welcome, milord!|!CENTER!- Farewell -], WaitTime=nil, TriggerToEnableName=, TriggerToResumeName=QuestBranch)
LOGONLY: CallBack.OpenDialog(MessageText=- FRED FIRKINSON: Let me say, your lordship, that the peasants and I have the utmost faith in your ability to protect this estate and lead us to prosperity. To, ahem, move things along, if I might make a suggestion, milord.... it would be a good idea to build a house or two and recruit a few more peasants...?, Choices=[!CENTER!- Continue -], WaitTime=nil, TriggerToEnableName=, TriggerToResumeName=Expansion_Init)
LOGONLY: CallBack.SetLocalPlayerValue(playerID=1, key=CurrentTime, value=10.979)
LOGONLY: CallBack.OpenDialog(MessageText=- FRED FIRKINSON: Building a house and adding more workers to the estate would make the lads here extremely grateful. In fact, the peasants might even donate a few cows to your household to express their thanks., Choices=[!CENTER!- Accept -|!CENTER!- Later -], WaitTime=nil, TriggerToEnableName=, TriggerToResumeName=Expansion_Init)
LOGONLY: Quest Expansion stepped from state 1 to 2
LOGONLY: CallBack.AdvanceQuest(questGiver=Fred Firkinson, questName=Expansion, newState=1, dontFlash=nil)
LOGONLY: Quest Goblins and Outlaws stepped from state 0 to 1
LOGONLY: Quest Healing Well stepped from state 0 to 1
PortalCount=2410
LOGONLY: CallBack.OpenDialog(MessageText=FRED FIRKINSON: Some things require thy attention, milord, Choices=[- Your peasants require assistance...|- May I advise you?|!CENTER!- Farewell -], WaitTime=nil, TriggerToEnableName=, TriggerToResumeName=QuestBranch)
LOGONLY: CallBack.OpenDialog(MessageText=- FRED FIRKINSON: Milord, you'll notice that in the course of duty, your soldiers will sustain wounds. As their lord and master, it would be wise to tend to those wounds. Otherwise, you know, you're simply going to have to pay good money to replace them! As it happens, we have a Healing Well right here by our Town Hall. Any time you bring your soldiers near this well, their wounds will slowly be healed., Choices=[!CENTER!- Continue -], WaitTime=nil, TriggerToEnableName=, TriggerToResumeName=HealingWell)
LOGONLY: Quest Healing Well stepped from state 1 to 2
LOGONLY: CallBack.OpenDialog(MessageText=FRED FIRKINSON: Some things require thy attention, milord, Choices=[- Your peasants require assistance...|!CENTER!- Farewell -], WaitTime=nil, TriggerToEnableName=, TriggerToResumeName=QuestBranch)
LOGONLY: CallBack.OpenDialog(MessageText=- FRED FIRKINSON: Milord, it is good to see you settling into your new duties so well. Reassured by your leadership, the peasants have asked me to bring a very important issue to thy noble attention. The land surrounding our glorious village is infested with goblins and outlaws, causing the peasants great misery., Choices=[!CENTER!- Continue -], WaitTime=nil, TriggerToEnableName=, TriggerToResumeName=GoblinsOutlaws_Init)
Saving Outer
LOGONLY: CallBack.OpenDialog(MessageText=- FRED FIRKINSON: If you would be willing to use thy brave soldiers to scout the area right around our village, and cleanse the land of these cursed goblins and outlaws, thy peasants would be truly grateful. They will present you with a brand new Horse Cart to add to thy household. A most worthy present, if you ask me., Choices=[!CENTER!- Accept -|!CENTER!- Later -], WaitTime=nil, TriggerToEnableName=, TriggerToResumeName=GoblinsOutlaws_Init)
LOGONLY: Quest Goblins and Outlaws stepped from state 1 to 2
LOGONLY: CallBack.AdvanceQuest(questGiver=Fred Firkinson, questName=Goblins and Outlaws, newState=1, dontFlash=nil)
LOGONLY: CallBack.AdvanceQuest(questGiver=Fred Firkinson, questName=Goblins and Outlaws, newState=1, dontFlash=true)
LOGONLY: SCN CallBack.RemoveQuest(questGiver=Fred Firkinson,questName=Goblins and Outlaws,displayName=Goblins and Outlaws)
LOGONLY: CallBack.OnEndCinematic() | GameMode: mmo-homeland
LOGONLY: WorldMap.ContinuePvP()
LOGONLY: MapGUI.Show()
LOGONLY: SCN CallBack.ToggleCinematicOn(IsOn=nil)
LOGONLY: CallBack.SetLocalPlayerValue(playerID=1, key=CurrentTime, value=11.233)
LOGONLY: MapGUI.Hide()
LOGONLY: CallBack.HideInGameWindows()
LOGONLY: SCN CallBack.ExitingScenario(playerID=1)
LOGONLY: CallBack.CloseInGameWindows()
LOGONLY: SetGameMode(mode=Menu)
LOGONLY: WorldMap.Initialize()
send_save_home_city_inner 14476
Saving Outer
end_multiplayer_game()
Map "" Loaded
MapBin 0 Loaded
Scenario Maps Loaded
Scenario Subfile Loaded "ScenarioProperties.txt"
Scenario Subfile Loaded "MapProperties0.txt"
Scenario Trigger Script Loaded
LOGONLY:Stairs could not find stair marker, location: 1425.8, 7022.6 Removing Stairs!
LOGONLY:Men-Walls-Bastion Adopted Men-Upgrades-Trebuchet, with Distace of 38.769, Teleporting to location.
LOGONLY:Men-Walls-Bastion Adopted Men-Upgrades-Trebuchet, with Distace of 47.623, Teleporting to location.
LOGONLY:Men-Walls-Bastion Adopted Men-Upgrades-Trebuchet, with Distace of 27.163, Teleporting to location.
LOGONLY:Men-Walls-Bastion Adopted Men-Upgrades-Trebuchet, with Distace of 37.195, Teleporting to location.
LOGONLY:Stairs could not find stair marker, location: 3444.3, 7341 Removing Stairs!
LOGONLY:Men-Walls-Tower-Round Adopted Men-Upgrades-Trebuchet, with Distace of 362.79, Teleporting to location.
LOGONLY:Men-Walls-Bastion Adopted Men-Upgrades-Trebuchet, with Distace of 36.696, Teleporting to location.
Scenario AI Bounding Infomation generated
PortalCount=1729
Scenario PathMaps Generated
Scenario Loaded
LOGONLY: CallBack.OnFinishedLoadingScenario() | GameMode: Menu
LOGONLY: SetGameMode(mode=Menu)
LOGONLY: CallBack.OnBeginCinematic() | GameMode: Menu
Connecting to Server 50.28.14.234|30841 Failed
LOGONLY: CallBack.OnAppExit()
LOGONLY: SetGameMode(mode=startup)

theskeletonking
01-30-2012, 06:13 AM
i posted above part of log file for someone in the dev team to look at and help? I have re installed to windows 7 ultimate after a total format of my drive, and installed i have re installed game! But still it wont save any progress after exititng online kingdom game! Please help!

Neinth
01-31-2012, 01:55 AM
you havent changed anything yet,if not get with me will try and find the problem

theskeletonking
01-31-2012, 12:18 PM
I FIXEDDD IT!!! IT WORKS! I had to change a setting on my orange modem! Will give full details to follow, so it wasent an issue your end after all! YAYY IT WORKSSSS!!! thanks for all you help!!!! :)

Joseph Visscher
01-31-2012, 06:39 PM
please post what you did so we know better how to fix the problem if other people down the road run into the same issue?

Glad to hear you figured it out.