PDA

View Full Version : Vanishing Units

Morgemil
01-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Anyone ever had an issue with vanishing units? I was trying to ungarrison my army and it wasn't working so I log out and back in. Only now, I'm missing 13 units that were there and the population count is down 13 too. Thing is three units and all the resources I had just transferred were still there. Found the log.txt files (there were two, one log.txt(1) and log.txt (2)) only I got an "invalid file" anytime I tried to upload here.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-21-2012, 09:13 AM
Morgemil - I`ve sent you PM with bonus code for compensation.

And thanks for your report - really glad we could confirm this has to do with Garrisoning! We might as well disable this feature as it`s causing a lot of problems. But we`ll try to fix it first.

And if you please e-mail log files to support@reverieworld.com - these would be extremely helpful to us as this is a rare bug and we can`t reproduce it in our office.

Morgemil
01-21-2012, 07:13 PM
Many thanks for the help. I've sent the two log.txt files to the support email(hopefully it was). Hope those were the right ones and that they help.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-22-2012, 12:43 PM
Thanks again for the files - we tracked this down to Unit Garrisoning and will address this in the next patch.