PDA

View Full Version : Army - wood decay

Cyroch
01-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Hi,

I have between -5 and -9 wood decay with my army. The storage provides enough space. In fact. the decay is even shown when I do not carry resources or gold at all. Tried to fix it in camp management, didnt help. Tried to disassemble the whole army and reassemble it again, still there.

Kibeth
01-20-2012, 04:14 PM
Did you try just a generic client reboot? Occasionally the game displays negative resources even though your net resources aren't changing (just a display error).

Cyroch
01-20-2012, 04:23 PM
Yes, tried it, and my resources really diminish, already checked that

Konstantin Fomenko
01-20-2012, 05:35 PM
I did see a similar bug happen from time to time. Transferring all of your units and resources into another army should have fixed it. Really odd.

If you can tell us your in-game username, townname and slot 1,2,3 or 4 it`s in we`ll be able to copy your town to our office server and take a look at what`s going on there.

Cyroch
01-21-2012, 04:14 AM
Thanks.
I guess I fixed it for me by accident, at least for the moment.
I took a small amount of wood with the army and let it go to 0. Afterwards, the decay was gone.
Should it happen again I'll gladly provide you with the information you asked for :)

Joseph Visscher
01-27-2012, 07:41 PM
its a visual bug, it wont actually take resources. we will fix it down the road.