PDA

View Full Version : Lost everything

amarado1
01-20-2012, 12:27 PM
What happened, I lost all units, everything, all buildings, palisade, and stone wall, 4 dragons...I want my city and units back, or my money back :mad:

Konstantin Fomenko
01-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Hello,

There is one bug like that - 1/500 Army vs Town battles causes everything to reset. We only had few instances of this bug EVER - and sorry that you got effected by this.

Please tell me your in-game username, and town where the stuff was lost. Also if you can please describe how much stuff did you have - what region your town was, how many buildings, walls, armies, units you had - and we`ll restore everything from the server back-up right now.

amarado1
01-20-2012, 02:29 PM
i cant remember what i had, approximately 15 worker unit, 10 dwarwen miners, 2 hunter dragons, 2 green dragons, 5-6 sword units, 3-4 maceman units, 5 dwarven riflemen units, 2-3 crossbow units, 7-8 archers, 1 battler,1 dw axemen, 1 battering ram, 1 1 level palisade wall, 2 level stone wall, 5-6 horse carts, archery range, baracks, 4 town plot upgrade, maximum houses, blacksmith, market, barn, and 4 mills

spicullus is my username, and the cities name is scalabil
region Rollingplain

Thank you for you fast response! :)

dtorkler
01-20-2012, 03:33 PM
I have the same problem, after an attack with sync error, I lost everything.

My username is dtorkler, my city name is Dol Amarth.
Region is Southmount.

Thank you

Konstantin Fomenko
01-20-2012, 04:30 PM
@ Dtorkler - we have your back from 3 days ago - on the 16th. Would you like us to restore your Dol Amarth town to that date? And of-course I`ll include a lot of bonus codes for you in a Private Message.

@ amarado1 - we don`t have a back-up for your town (our server only capable of taking back-ups during patches). There are two ways we can go about this - I can either send you a dozen of Bonus Codes in all categories right now which will allow you to rebuild and get everything you lost in an hour of work or so. Or we can try to recreate your town to the best of our ability - again with everything you lost present on your homeland. This will take us 2-3 hours.

As soon as you guys reply we`ll proceed. And please don`t let this ruin your Dawn of Fantasy experience that much. This bug is so extremely rare you are almost guaranteed not to run into this again. We do get a player or two reporting this few times per month, but this is a tiny % out of entire player population.

dtorkler
01-20-2012, 04:40 PM
That backup is ok, thank you and thanks for the bonus codes.

amarado1
01-20-2012, 04:44 PM
I need to study right now, and if it not a hard work you need to rebuild my town do it, whatever you like, thank you

Neinth
01-20-2012, 09:11 PM
Kon was reading this,realized I have a logfile,randam,and game dump where this happened to me,let me know if you want,may help fix it.

amarado1
01-21-2012, 04:11 AM
still nothing of my town ? :(

Konstantin Fomenko
01-21-2012, 07:28 AM
amarado1, we are working on your town it should be ready in an hour or so.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-21-2012, 08:05 AM
Amarado - your town is back up. Everything should be more or less how you remember it (we rebuilt using description your provided:p). Also be sure to check out the Marketplace - Bank - to find lots of freebies.

dtorkler - I`m just waiting for our programmer to sign-in and we`ll have your town back up with all the influence you can spend:)

Konstantin Fomenko
01-21-2012, 01:33 PM
dtorkler - we have reverted your town to the last backup on the 16th of Jan, and I just sent you a private message with ALOT of influence for your town. Once again - sorry, and lets hope probability will be on your side and this bug will never happen to you. (We are working a permanent solution to that bug)

amarado1
01-22-2012, 04:44 AM
thank you, nice done :)

dtorkler
01-22-2012, 05:47 AM
thank you for the Back up and the codes :)