PDA

View Full Version : Tree spirit's dont gather wood

Glorel
01-20-2012, 12:17 AM
I have 3 tree spirits in my village but they always stay on 0/10 wood. I dont get any wood from them. How can i fix this? I put my log1 as a attachment.

Kibeth
01-20-2012, 03:00 AM
If you follow the spirit around on-screen for a couple of minutes you'll see a yellow "+1 Wood" hover above your spirit. I don't think it 'gathers' per se, but simply ticks wood directly into your storage.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15745812/tree_spirit.jpg
Notice the +1 Wood ticking from the spirit?

Konstantin Fomenko
01-20-2012, 10:45 AM
Forest spirits constantly deliver wood over time. The wood income over minute indicator will show their income (look for +1.5 something under Wood resource counter) Also to get solid income of wood you would need around 10 of these, as well as some research to improve their income rate.

Glorel
01-21-2012, 06:03 AM
Under the wood icon it says "settlement 1.4" so that must be the tree spirit wood income then i think? But i have the elven houses also activated on wood, or is that the settlement wood income? (haven't noticed anny difference btw when i deactivated the elven houses so i think it's the spirit income)

Sorry for my bad english:(

Konstantin Fomenko
01-21-2012, 09:11 AM
I took another look and yes - I can confirm we have a bug. It does NOT show income from Residence and from Forest Spirit, however - this income DOES happen. It just doesn`t show it. We`ll try to address it in the next patch.

Glorel
01-21-2012, 12:00 PM
I'm just new to this game. And i must say that the fast and helpfull respond here, are really good.
Thanks for that, it's really good too see a game where the devellopers listen and help there customers!