View Full Version : Tree spirit's dont gather wood

01-19-2012, 11:17 PM
I have 3 tree spirits in my village but they always stay on 0/10 wood. I dont get any wood from them. How can i fix this? I put my log1 as a attachment.

01-20-2012, 02:00 AM
If you follow the spirit around on-screen for a couple of minutes you'll see a yellow "+1 Wood" hover above your spirit. I don't think it 'gathers' per se, but simply ticks wood directly into your storage.

Notice the +1 Wood ticking from the spirit?

Konstantin Fomenko
01-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Forest spirits constantly deliver wood over time. The wood income over minute indicator will show their income (look for +1.5 something under Wood resource counter) Also to get solid income of wood you would need around 10 of these, as well as some research to improve their income rate.

01-21-2012, 05:03 AM
Under the wood icon it says "settlement 1.4" so that must be the tree spirit wood income then i think? But i have the elven houses also activated on wood, or is that the settlement wood income? (haven't noticed anny difference btw when i deactivated the elven houses so i think it's the spirit income)

Sorry for my bad english:(

Konstantin Fomenko
01-21-2012, 08:11 AM
I took another look and yes - I can confirm we have a bug. It does NOT show income from Residence and from Forest Spirit, however - this income DOES happen. It just doesn`t show it. We`ll try to address it in the next patch.

01-21-2012, 11:00 AM
I'm just new to this game. And i must say that the fast and helpfull respond here, are really good.
Thanks for that, it's really good too see a game where the devellopers listen and help there customers!