PDA

View Full Version : Player Interaction

Tomtensmage
01-19-2012, 09:13 AM
Is there anyway to interact with a certain player?
Can I choose to besiege an IRL friend's castle, or trade with him or start an alliance with him?
Thankful for all responses!

P.S. I would also like to know how to increase you "Wealth points" without buying!

GPS51
01-19-2012, 09:35 AM
Welcome :) , right now you can't choose targets to siege (that's coming). Wealth points are gained by questing/pvp/sieging NPC towns. Previously completing the quest chain gathered about 70 crowns. If I remember properly that amount was raised for completing quests.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-19-2012, 10:53 AM
Hey Tomtensmage, welcome to DoF.

We are actively working on addition social features, and while as GPS replied it`s not in the game yet they will be in-time. In the next patch we are introducing friend lists, friend chat channels e.t.c
Trading with other players and friends is the next on our list.

And you can easily PvP with your friend, just ask him what region he`s in and how strong is his army or town is (strength indicator next to town/army name), and bring army of about the same strength to his region and start PvP (without Be Brave and Remote Scouting) and you`ll be fighting in seconds.

We do plan to add direct way to fight specific player both for PvP and Co-op in the near future as well.

Tomtensmage
01-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Is there any "time plan" for when theese features are getting up online?

Konstantin Fomenko
01-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Nothing we announced yet - but along the lines of one feature per week (we usually patch at least once per week)
Starting with the stuff listed here in the next patch: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5363

Tomtensmage
01-20-2012, 02:20 AM
One last question then :)

When I complete a quest I'm supposed to loot the enemy bodies though I have no idea how and when I just exit it tells me I only get half of what's there

knightl
01-20-2012, 03:14 AM
One last question then :)

When I complete a quest I'm supposed to loot the enemy bodies though I have no idea how and when I just exit it tells me I only get half of what's there

use some form of peasents with corspe looting either wardens marauders or just peasents