PDA

View Full Version : Pvp

buddhist23
01-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Cut the "str" requirement from like within 50 str to 200str. It's near impossible to find anyone with the same army str.I haven't been able to find a city to siege for ages...actually not even one ever since i bought the game.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Lets try this in a couple of days once the new players build up a whee bit. I usually never have problem finding a PvP - I just use 3 armies one of 100, one of 300 and one of 500 searching expand/be brave in Rollingplain.

szebus
01-14-2012, 04:01 PM
Yeah Rollingplain is the main Battlefield of that game, this is why I made a new town there a couple of days ago.

buddhist23
01-14-2012, 04:25 PM
Lets try this in a couple of days once the new players build up a whee bit. I usually never have problem finding a PvP - I just use 3 armies one of 100, one of 300 and one of 500 searching expand/be brave in Rollingplain.

I've tried "expanded" and "be bravE" - none work. I use my lowest army str of 600-700 to try to find someone. 600 should be acceptable for any town...

I've maxed out my 5 army limit - " I don't get why..don't orcs have the biggest population? why not a bigger army cap for them then"

I dedicate 2 armies 120 squads of works to mining/farming for resources and my base is armed 100% for any attack. 1000+ power btw

Peace is boring

Konstantin Fomenko
01-14-2012, 04:30 PM
U`ll have much better luck trying with lower armies. Only 40 or so people out of entire player population have towns with 600+ strength. I find 200-300 to be a good value range.

buddhist23
01-15-2012, 12:43 AM
U`ll have much better luck trying with lower armies. Only 40 or so people out of entire player population have towns with 600+ strength. I find 200-300 to be a good value range.

i guess i must settle for less epic battles ;[

rollando
01-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Imagine ppl with 3 army of 2k and 2 of 1k each, and a town maxed ... like Bud say, peace is boring, and always make a new town that boring too, maybe some AI attak would be fine (an army with skill and not basic unit)

cause anybody can attak my town, and I love defence, can only attak for now .... please make somehting for defender too :P

Sunleader
01-16-2012, 02:58 AM
Well highest problem is the few Users

As was said before

Theres only very few People with Citys at an Str of 1000+
and those Peoples are PvPlers themself so they usually have Attack Protection due to the fact that when they are online they keep Attacking others.

Actually I would vote for not receiving Attack Protection when your Attacking yourself
Most of us Cancel it anyways and I see no Reason why someone who keeps attacking should be Protectet

I for example could basicly play the Game without ever being Attacked if I want
I have several 1000+ Armys and have 2 Towns at 1400+ in Idle status

But You will most likely never Find me as an Attack Target
Since when I am Online I will usually be Attacking someone myself
when I am not Attacking I am usually Preparing an Army for Attacking others which I am of course doing during my Attack Protection from the last Attack

So its about Impossible to Attack my City
and most likely this is true for most Veteran Players

My Citys have only been Attacked 3 times so far
and this was still in times when OoS Bug was imminent which made it quite a waste
but all 3 times it was because I cancelt the Protection and purposely did not attack to wait for someone to attack me and even writing in the chat where I am and which Str

I dont think you will have Epic Battles unless we get more Players which also reach this Str :P

knightl
01-16-2012, 03:17 AM
sunleader im sure in time those people who got it this year will catch up soon enough

Neinth
01-16-2012, 10:21 AM
I made sure one of my cities was over 600,because i'm such a nice fella,come looking around you'll find me if i am on lol

Sunleader
01-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Thats what I hope Knight ^^
I am not Interested in Fighting people who dont have techs and experience.

After all winning a Fight aint worth anything if your Enemy didnt Fight back in the first place

I cant Brag about defeating someone who wantet to do a quest with his lvl 3 army that didnt even know that you can buff units by research xD

knightl
01-16-2012, 08:59 PM

After all winning a Fight aint worth anything if your Enemy didnt Fight back in the first place

I cant Brag about defeating someone who wantet to do a quest with his lvl 3 army that didnt even know that you can buff units by research xD

i know what you mean i was siege-ing someones rollingplain town and when my treants attached to his walls he left them there so i just hide my bladestorms put one at each bunch of his people then used whirlwind simple mistakes like that shouldn't happen

Konstantin Fomenko
01-16-2012, 09:45 PM
How would you guys feel about ability for the town to issue a challenge to nearby player army? Some of you might remember this feature from the beta. Basically you could attack other player army with your town:)

knightl
01-16-2012, 09:52 PM
How would you guys feel about ability for the town to issue a challenge to nearby player army? Some of you might remember this feature from the beta. Basically you could attack other player army with your town:)

so our town searches for a army to challenge?

if so sweet

buddhist23
01-16-2012, 10:54 PM

but i'm interested cuz thats reality for you...

Neinth
01-17-2012, 01:30 AM
Kon that i would love,make it happen :>

Sunleader
01-17-2012, 03:17 AM
Hmm
I am half against that.

How about this.

Give Towns a Setting that will Allow em a similar status to the Be Brave Button.

If your in your Town you can Select it in your Profile or at your Town Hall

Once Activatet your Town will be Ignored from the Attack Protection and gets a higher Str Range to be Attacked.

Example

Your Town is at 700 Str so it could be Attacked by Armys from 600 to 750 right now

Now you Activate the Setting for your Town to be Ready for PvP
and now you can be Attacked by Armys from 600 to 1000 Str (lower Str can Attack by being Brave themself if they want)

Maybe Encouraging Players to do that by Offering an Enhanced Ressource Income or other Benefits would be a good thing as well

In any case this should help to have People getting their Towns into Fight.

@Buddhist
Should I have crushed one of your Quest Armys before I am sorry about that
I cant choose who I find
and I dont want to lose my Army by giving up the Fight

So even if the Target is not something Big I.ll still Attack it.

But if that is hightening your mood
I can assure you that my Quest Armys have often enough ended up facing a full prepared PvP Army themself and thus have been vanquished without much resistance :P

Greetz

knightl
01-17-2012, 04:52 AM
Hmm
I am half against that.

How about this.

Give Towns a Setting that will Allow em a similar status to the Be Brave Button.

If your in your Town you can Select it in your Profile or at your Town Hall

Once Activatet your Town will be Ignored from the Attack Protection and gets a higher Str Range to be Attacked.

Example

Your Town is at 700 Str so it could be Attacked by Armys from 600 to 750 right now

Now you Activate the Setting for your Town to be Ready for PvP
and now you can be Attacked by Armys from 600 to 1000 Str (lower Str can Attack by being Brave themself if they want)

Maybe Encouraging Players to do that by Offering an Enhanced Ressource Income or other Benefits would be a good thing as well

In any case this should help to have People getting their Towns into Fight.

@Buddhist
Should I have crushed one of your Quest Armys before I am sorry about that
I cant choose who I find
and I dont want to lose my Army by giving up the Fight

So even if the Target is not something Big I.ll still Attack it.

But if that is hightening your mood
I can assure you that my Quest Armys have often enough ended up facing a full prepared PvP Army themself and thus have been vanquished without much resistance :P

Greetz

hes referring to this by the structure

hes saying you brag about defeating unfairly