PDA

View Full Version : A huge thank you.

crazyb0b
01-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Just wanted to extend my thanks to Reverie for giving Massively.com 1000 game keys. I had been mulling over buying this game for a while (played in beta), but wanted to wait until there was some more hero customization and a little more polish.

Guess the wait is over and I don't have to buy it. Again, thank you guys very much. Hopefully this will spark a huge interest and flood the population with fresh meat!

Kahnnal
01-13-2012, 08:53 PM
WTB Time Machine to make myself not buy game today and get it for free...

knightl
01-13-2012, 08:54 PM
WTB Time Machine to make myself not buy game today and get it for free...

if so you would be one of the many who i've squashed today

Neinth
01-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Hey glad to have ya m8,hopefuly will see you in game

crazyb0b
01-13-2012, 09:27 PM
Hey glad to have ya m8,hopefuly will see you in game

Sure will. Currently downloading it again since something happened with the beta version I had installed.

Has there been any improvements to the hero customization or has most of the work just been on "quality of life" and bug improvements?

knightl
01-13-2012, 09:48 PM
Sure will. Currently downloading it again since something happened with the beta version I had installed.

Has there been any improvements to the hero customization or has most of the work just been on "quality of life" and bug improvements?

quality of life and bugs atm but there have been new features and the sort but last year was bug fixing this year is features mainly

buddhist23
01-14-2012, 09:45 AM
Meh.............