PDA

View Full Version : Chat improvements

bonedripper
01-13-2012, 02:57 PM
I wanted to make a suggest about chat..
There would be nice to have a private message system i mean it's annoying when two or more persons speak in a foreign language that other peoples doesn't understand,maybe it doesn't happens now but when there will be MORE players it will be like a gigantique spam and no one will understand nothing so maybe there is possible to be added a whisper chat or something like that to avoid spam in future or something similar?

Neinth
01-13-2012, 05:00 PM
I do think some more channels are planned,along with other basic chat functions.

Woofy1250
01-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Another chat suggestion if I may add it: for the love of God, give us a "turn blink off" option for general chat.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-14-2012, 01:02 PM
To confirm we plan to greatly expand the chat - starting from additional channels, private chat and new functionality to advanced functionality and shortcut use common to other games like Eve or WoW. These additions will be gradual with average of one major chat upgrade every two weeks (I know some players want us to prioritize us - but we have to prioritize 6 player PvP and Alliances and Pathfinding fixes)