PDA

View Full Version : Reverie developer team

LiTos456
03-12-2009, 06:50 PM
I just had this thought to say that this developer team is probably one of the best I've ever known/heard of.
The reason is... you communicate with your members on your official forums like fellow members. I mean honestly, who does that. All those big rich companies don't, only the "community developers" post some important announcement threads now and then. But you guys? You're just like what I would be if I get in the gaming industry, ever. You're the most accessible developers I've ever heard of, who freely respond to members like normal people.
Just wanted to say that I'm extremely impressed by your communication, let alone the way you're open to other members about yourselves and the game itself.
Keep it up ;)

The Witch King of Angmar
03-13-2009, 08:04 AM
They are pretty awesome aren't they? I just hope everything works out as far as funds and things go with production and advertising.

Artilla
03-13-2009, 09:34 AM
Op is right..

Im not that long of this forum but what i have seen on the post there is alot designers/developers that are posting feed-back

Bryan Oakley
03-13-2009, 01:53 PM
Tehehahahaha! My just plan to rule the world is progressing.... yes..... Worship me my minions....worship your deity....yes....

LiTos456
03-13-2009, 02:15 PM
You dont count, you're just a tester.
xD
Just kiddin'

Konstantin Fomenko
03-13-2009, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the kind words!

We are looking forward to playing the closed beta together with you guys - this will give you a chance to have real-time chats with developers, as well as have your city and armies destroyed by one of our of our designers or producers:)

LiTos456
03-13-2009, 02:17 PM
Oh that's amazing
But how about you let us destroy yours to see what its like... well then you can destroy ours to see what it's like as well. And then we eat cake together! :D
Playing with the official devs... win.
I wish you the MOST luck and success with the funding and release. And I'll be advertising as heavily as possible! I hope that dofsource will help.

raving
03-14-2009, 03:51 AM
Thanks for the kind words!

We are looking forward to playing the closed beta together with you guys - this will give you a chance to have real-time chats with developers, as well as have your city and armies destroyed by one of our of our designers or producers:)
i sence uber haxx in the air :D, im imagining some battles where it looks even but none of the devs army is dieng or so :D. they do this cause they know they cant win from us in a normal battle ;) :D

Andy Joslin
03-14-2009, 09:56 AM
We already have several cheats implemented. All I must do is login and Andy Joslin and all of my orc marauders (orc archers, which hunt and loot enemies for food) will actually hit their targets (they don't often..mainly good in groups against groups).

LiTos456
03-14-2009, 12:10 PM
You crazy bastards!
We the players can beat you even if you have cheats on if we team up on you.
Muhaha!

Irsig
03-14-2009, 12:47 PM
you say a rebelion against the GM???

ok orcs, humans, elves and dragons join forces against this evil power lol :D

na just joking, but seriously i can't expressing my grettings for this piece of game

LiTos456
03-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Yes yes the developers are all evil, we're the good guys
They use the ring of power as their cheat

Joseph Visscher
03-14-2009, 06:08 PM
Thats one of the things I'm going to try to do during beta, hack the game, make cheats etc, try to disconnect cheat so we can fix these possible hacking/disconnecting cheating problems if there are any prior to release.

Bryan Oakley
03-14-2009, 06:42 PM
Yes yes the developers are all evil, we're the good guys

There is no such thing as good or evil. Only a difference of opinion.

I don't plan on using any cheats when playing MMO Mode. And in the words of the Great and Powerful Meta Knight, "Come. Fight me!"

LiTos456
03-14-2009, 06:49 PM
Man you have no sense of humor past like 7.
It was sarcasm :D

Irsig
03-14-2009, 07:19 PM
Litos is right, we only want create a human/elven empire in MMORTS to conquer the entire world muahahahaha :D

LiTos456
03-14-2009, 07:47 PM
Yeah, if you guys step back with your hands raised, nobody will get hurt...
God I can't wait to play, I'll get to pwn the developers :D If I do I'll save the replay and upload it to all the possible video sites on the internet.

MrBlack103
03-14-2009, 09:26 PM
Yes, humans and elves unite to bring peace, order and discipline to the world *refers to motto of the Galactic Empire in SW*. All orks must die or become farms bwahahaha!

Being mad with power is very fun. Anyone ever played SW Original Trilogy Risk (a board game, for those who don't know). Wielding the death star literally makes me roll around on the floor laughing, especially when the Rebels have stacked all their troops there.

LiTos456
03-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Yeah, imagine having like an army of 30000 units.
That would be shaweet.

Irsig
03-14-2009, 10:00 PM
that sounds like total war now lol

LiTos456
03-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Well according to some of the videos released you can have lots of units on the screen, which is great. The unit models are low poly, so that gives you the advantage of performance over appearance, which matters most.

Irsig
03-14-2009, 11:01 PM
yeah probably in the game are army of 5000, even if possible 10000 but at least you have allies with the army, 30000 is a hard number, more because how you control a army so huge???

Danny Vink
03-14-2009, 11:17 PM
You dont count, you're just a tester.
xD
Just kiddin'
Actually...he's not just a tester :P Mapper and Public Relations
QA tester is different then Beta tester anyway...

On Topic:
Yea, we try to keep close contact with the community to implement things that players want to see

raving
03-15-2009, 08:37 AM
Thats one of the things I'm going to try to do during beta, hack the game, make cheats etc, try to disconnect cheat so we can fix these possible hacking/disconnecting cheating problems if there are any prior to release.
sweet so less people will be able to do that when the game actually lands ^^. i cant hack YET >< :p otherwise i would have tryd aswell :d

LiTos456
03-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Maybe they'll let us play around with admin powers just for the heck of it.

raving
03-16-2009, 06:28 AM
we can dream ><

LiTos456
03-16-2009, 07:01 AM
Yeah well at least we get to play with them one way or another, and that's awesome enough already.

szebus
04-14-2009, 05:50 AM
Don't mind me while making some compares and maybe marketing but You are like Digitalmindsoft, and this is great couse I really loved playing the closed beta of "Men of War" with some of the devs :D. This is the best thing a company has to offer to his customers so keep it up.

Wooouuuwww, this is really cool, making the game "uncheatable", in MMO mode, by the Dev. Team before anyone else doo, will really improove game quality. Hurrayyyy.

iceblast
04-14-2009, 01:20 PM
if im priviliged enough to get the beta id love to play agains the devs.

Grizzlez
04-14-2009, 05:40 PM
One of the best things games do is 'promote' so of their devoted fans to positions such as moderators so other players know that the game is still being monitored-nothing worse than a game the devs have abandoned. You could give a select few different coloured names or something that could not only ensure the game is played fair by removing hacks, but can also give information to other players such as new patches or updates avaliable-possibly even some of the new mods avaliable.