PDA

View Full Version : Marriage

knightl
01-11-2012, 07:02 AM
So with the NPC diplomacy i was wondering if it would be possible for player and player relations when alliances come out could we marry each other or have bonds together just to strengthen it and also i would love to send my dragon into peoples towns just to breath fire on their partner

Ps: The marriage will just be a noble that you have to recruit from the town hall

szebus
01-11-2012, 10:52 AM
You won't marry me mister, oh noooo, You won't marry me, my daughter, nor my nobelness ...

:D

Still the idea is good and we could marry our heroes/heroines.

buddhist23
01-11-2012, 03:01 PM
in other words, more diplomacy options

Neinth
01-11-2012, 03:52 PM
I thought knight was proposing to someone lol

I like the idea,if you ever played stronghold kingdoms they political aspect of that game can be insane- marraiges could add some flare here

knightl
01-12-2012, 05:51 AM
I thought knight was proposing to someone lol

I like the idea,if you ever played stronghold kingdoms they political aspect of that game can be insane- marraiges could add some flare here

i am :)

and i have played stronghold kingdoms and the marriage of that was EPIC

You won't marry me mister, oh noooo, You won't marry me, my daughter, nor my nobelness ...

:D

Still the idea is good and we could marry our heroes/heroines.
since i know kon has a thing for lizards maybe dragon mating :cool:

in other words, more diplomacy options

in other words i want marriage that can be implented into the game to allow me and szebus to have kids :)

now from now on care to make posts more.......nice or engaging (pun so intended )

andreicde
01-12-2012, 01:38 PM

in other words i want marriage that can be implented into the game to allow me and szebus to have kids :)

now from now on care to make posts more.......nice or engaging (pun so intended )

wow kids???calm down people! More diplomacy options I agree but KIDS?ouf that's getting complicated now :eek:

knightl
01-12-2012, 05:53 PM
wow kids???calm down people! More diplomacy options I agree but KIDS?ouf that's getting complicated now :eek:

oh no the kids are for IRL marriage is in game

Neinth
01-12-2012, 07:32 PM
Man could have child support and alimony payements,be sweet just like real life.....lmao

that kids comment was great

buddhist23
01-12-2012, 07:36 PM

more diplomacy options is what your opting for. You just noted one small aspect of it...

knightl
01-12-2012, 07:54 PM
more diplomacy options is what your opting for. You just noted one small aspect of it...

if you're not going to discuss marriage which is the topic and i noted one feature't of it since it doesn't exist in game atm now as i was saying why do you insist on being a rain-cloud during discussions involving me?

Someone wants to marry me OOO

Woofy1250
01-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Medieval style marriage contracts between players would be interesting, I gotta admit, and all the diplomatic options that might open.

buddhist23
01-12-2012, 11:17 PM
if you're not going to discuss marriage which is the topic and i noted one feature't of it since it doesn't exist in game atm now as i was saying why do you insist on being a rain-cloud during discussions involving me?

Someone wants to marry me OOO

Because we already know diplomacy will evolve later on.
Obvious facts are obvious.
No one is being a rain cloud, it's just a lack of respect. You have yourself to thank for that.

knightl
01-12-2012, 11:35 PM
Medieval style marriage contracts between players would be interesting, I gotta admit, and all the diplomatic options that might open.

yeah i can imagine the anger of hearing when your friend was invaded your favourite noble was killed (or decapitated)

andreicde
01-13-2012, 01:00 AM
yeah i can imagine the anger of hearing when your friend was invaded your favourite noble was killed (or decapitated)

lol perfect example of game of thrones lol. Ned gets decapitades,robb gets ****ed and gets an army and pays back to the Lannisters! I bet we'll have plenty of those scenarios in Dof too later when political stuff is added.

knightl
01-13-2012, 01:37 AM
lol perfect example of game of thrones lol. Ned gets decapitades,robb gets ****ed and gets an army and pays back to the Lannisters! I bet we'll have plenty of those scenarios in Dof too later when political stuff is added.

yeah im so gonna use like 10groups of grandmasters, hide them and murder kons wife!

but if he reads this we can get hooked up :)