PDA

View Full Version : Market PvP Protection grey'd Out

Novakiller
01-08-2012, 01:19 AM
NOt sure if anyone else is having this issue, spoke to a couple of peeps via the in game chat, and didn't really know what this meant, we guessed it might be that i already had protection? hence why i can buy anymore? but as i had stone walls up didn't think i would have any? i haven't progressed through much of the quests though, that much i know, i believe im comming upto the first siege of a NPC home town, so i dunno if that has anything to do with it?

So if Konst. or anyone knows why their grey'd out for me, pls lemme know heh, im affraid to log in right now dont wanna get attacked lol..... but like to know if this is a bug or not...

Jarno Montonen
01-08-2012, 04:08 AM
Yeah, you can't buy pvp protection items while you have the starter protection on. The starter protection gets disabled after you get far enough with the quests, which should be that many quests.

Dreamwalker
01-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Yeah, I have the same problem.
But my profile says I finished 60 quests (which is enough to get past starter protection, right?), so I think there's some kinda bug.

Novakiller
01-08-2012, 09:40 AM
does anyone know what quest it is when the starter protection is supposed to end on?