PDA

View Full Version : Sir Lentoth-Quest Giver Issue

Neinth
01-07-2012, 09:54 PM
Some times when you turn a quest into sir lentoth,after you click continue,the cinema should end,but instead as the camera is pulling back,you get a dailgue box,if you click continue in that dialogue that pops up,camera zooms into lentoth,with no way to exit.Semi-rare,has only happened with sir lentoth,not really reproducable by any means i have figured out,appears random.

If i where to guess,its something to do with the dleay between turning in a quest and getting a new one,since this is instant,it confuses the game,where as normally the quests update after about a minute,and everything works fine.

I had thought i got a screen of it,but seems i didnt,will get next time it happens though,but got the log file,info related should be at very end since i had to alt f-4 to exit

Neinth
01-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Log file failed to upload,but same as one above,pics show what it looks like when it happens,only way to "fix" is force close cleint

Brian Shingles
01-08-2012, 05:53 AM
Thanks for the report, Neinth. I'll look into this.

szebus
01-08-2012, 06:17 AM
I belive this only happens in Southmount as it happened to me to but only there and never on Rollingplain.

Neinth
01-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Happens in both southmont and The Wold for sure,dont have a plains so cant test there,is just a sir lentoth issue as far as i know though.

szebus
01-08-2012, 12:49 PM
For sure but as I have told you on the ingame chat , I happened not to have this issue in Rollingplain.

Brian Shingles
01-09-2012, 05:23 AM
Ok, I've made a possible fix for this, we'll test it out and get it into the next patch.

It was an issue with a looping timer for starting the next quest target.

The problem you described would have occurred in all three men regions, but only if you happened to be at the end of the timer when you handed in the quest which explains why it didn't always happen.

Neinth
01-10-2012, 12:40 AM
was this fixed already,havent had it in a while now,if so thanx :> was rather annoying lol,if not i just jinxed myself

Konstantin Fomenko
01-10-2012, 09:51 AM
The patch should come out later today or tomorrow - so not yet:)