PDA

View Full Version : Wooden Towers and Ladders/treants/belfries

Neinth
01-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Should be able to attach to these wooden towers on the pallisade walls.

Can see why they cant attach to the walls,no walkway,but the towers have platforms,and a descending ladder,would make sense if ladder type seige equipment could attach

Joseph Visscher
01-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Thats actually a good idea but we find the gatehouse gate being attackable by melee as being enough we do not want palisade to be utterly useless. One thing i think we should allow is battering rams to ram the palisade walls apart not just the gate.

knightl
01-07-2012, 06:36 PM
Thats actually a good idea but we find the gatehouse gate being attackable by melee as being enough we do not want palisade to be utterly useless. One thing i think we should allow is battering rams to ram the palisade walls apart not just the gate.

if that happens maybe you should strengthen the walls and lower the gate as a incentive for people to attack the gate sometimes

Neinth
01-07-2012, 08:28 PM
I like the rams against the walls idea,can see people asking for treants being able to do it as well though

But rams do slashing dmg i think,and trebs/cats crushing,so be simple to raise walls slashing resistance,where the gates the ideal place to attack,but can also take out a pallisade as well.

just crossed my mind,i havent see gate gears in an elf city,but think that belongs in a different thread lol