PDA

View Full Version : Updated Download

Neinth
01-04-2012, 04:05 PM
I would like an updated download for the game,noticed when i tried to do an un-install it still said version 1.0.0.0 on programs list.

edited: hehehe forgot to delete the appdata :> still wouldnt mind an updated download though.

Would love to do a fresh install

Konstantin Fomenko
01-04-2012, 06:30 PM
You can download entire package here: http://dofgame.com/download/InstallerGMC2.rar

Cheers.

Neinth
01-04-2012, 07:13 PM
yeah thats the same one i have though,had the thought its possible the updater isnt re-writing files correctly,only way for me to test is to use a different installer and compare the two installs.Would sort of explain why some of us have so many bugs,and others dont.

Since that file installs then updates,if i had one that had current version already....meh was just a thought lol

Joseph Visscher
01-04-2012, 07:50 PM
The updater updates all files that are needed and any that are not insyc with the updater, if you are still worried about your version you can always delete the game.txt file in your main directory and updater will completely check every single file besides that bugs are just bugs, not everyone will get them. as my motto is "Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is." before we can fix them, we need to find them.