PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter giveawayy

buddhist23
01-01-2012, 05:57 PM
IMO, thank god i actually read the newsletter. If i did not..i could have missed out on those awesome giveaways...

Revenger571
01-01-2012, 06:05 PM
the codes dont work atm

buddhist23
01-01-2012, 06:17 PM
yeah...i noticed....tried redeeming 2 codes for haunter cuz the first didn't work..same result for second...FACEPALM...same with dwarves and green dragon. Sad face.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-01-2012, 06:20 PM
We`ll investigate the codes issue tomorrow. They`ll work after a quick patch.

buddhist23
01-01-2012, 06:24 PM
We`ll investigate the codes issue tomorrow. They`ll work after a quick patch.

Just noting- i can't use the codes anymore because they say "already redeemed for this town or something". Or will the units just show up in my booster bank?

edit: the dwarves codes work and they show up..except it comes up in a totally different window that you can't lose- even if u log out.

Jarno Montonen
01-02-2012, 01:49 AM
If you have problems with the keys, try to type the code in the redeem code field instead of copying and pasting to avoid including any whitespace characters. We would be glad to know if this helps!

Also, yes, the items appear into your booster bank (switch the window with the button on the top left corner of the market) and you can only use a code once in total. So you can't use it for each city.

wasserali
01-02-2012, 02:18 AM
If you have problems with the keys, try to type the code in the redeem code field instead of copying and pasting to avoid including any whitespace characters. We would be glad to know if this helps!

Also, yes, the items appear into your booster bank (switch the window with the button on the top left corner of the market) and you can only use a code once in total. So you can't use it for each city.

Yust tried to do as requested above. No positive result. Typing the bonus code does not resolve issue.

wasserali

buddhist23
01-02-2012, 05:10 AM

yeah it does not. I copied pasted all my codes and they worked but the items do not appear in booster bank.
edit: wow logged in today to find my dwarves and green dragon missing from booster..just opening the market opens the booster bank which is bugged and stays on your screen forever -_-