PDA

View Full Version : City Seige PVP

Neinth
01-01-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm not 100% on the win requirements of city seigeing against a player.I had someone get into my inner walls,and they won,which sort of irked me,since all he had to do was run a ladder/treant to my wall.(elven swamp)For npc's its rather simple and straight forward,kill the hero.

I suggest two idea's for the win.

First,make settlement/townhouse/main building the goal,barring the players hero being in the city at the time.Make it have high defence against ranged seige weapons,enough where it cant be killed in a few volleys.so if attacker chooses to take the ranged approach its possible,but defender has the opportunity to leave his walls and fight them off.

I think this way,defenders can choose to stay inside,protect their walls,but attacker can choose to also just lay down ranged seige weapon fire.

Second is if hero is in city,then like the npc's,kill hero,win.

Only reason i suggest this is if occupying my inner wall is gonna cause a win,well swamp elfs are a bit screwed,treants can walkl right through that outer wall section and just attch to the inner wall,making for rather easy victory for the attacker.

GPS51
01-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Well the keep capture time provides balance. Fighting/moving troops back into your keep area resets the timer. Updates to this feature should be in the next patch or the last one..can't remember.