PDA

View Full Version : Dragon lair

LimitlessX
12-30-2011, 10:19 AM
maybe its a good idea to put such a buildign where u can revive ur dragon and its stays the same level u just pay the gold for it let us say he's level 3 and killed so u will revive him and then u will payy like 630 gold 200 food And then if he's level 4 u should pay more like 840 gold 350 food and so go on

andreicde
12-30-2011, 04:25 PM
maybe its a good idea to put such a buildign where u can revive ur dragon and its stays the same level u just pay the gold for it let us say he's level 3 and killed so u will revive him and then u will payy like 630 gold 200 food And then if he's level 4 u should pay more like 840 gold 350 food and so go on

no I disagree wit that.If he person wasn't careful with their dragon and let it die,they deserve to lose the levels and start all over again.it's a good way to preven against dragon rushers

LimitlessX
12-30-2011, 05:02 PM
no I disagree wit that.If he person wasn't careful with their dragon and let it die,they deserve to lose the levels and start all over again.it's a good way to preven against dragon rushers

Anyway U will have lots of gold and u dont know on what spendign it yes u can buy units but u just can keep 5 armies so after a time ur have 5 full armies and then what Give the rest of the gold on a good charity ?

Neinth
12-31-2011, 12:00 PM
Wouldnt mind a system that allowed for some of the dragons expereince to be held upon death.

I like the dragon reseting,dont get me wrong.But I keep thinking if I manage to somehow max my dragons lvl,and someone comes along with a bugged one(like i have) and just pwns it,i'ma be rather upset.

andreicde
12-31-2011, 05:42 PM
Wouldnt mind a system that allowed for some of the dragons expereince to be held upon death.

I like the dragon reseting,dont get me wrong.But I keep thinking if I manage to somehow max my dragons lvl,and someone comes along with a bugged one(like i have) and just pwns it,i'ma be rather upset.

not going to happen a lot,bugged heroes/dragons were fixed so you can't get uber stats any more.Although someone using a bugged drag in pvp should get consequences if some bugs happen and they still use it