PDA

View Full Version : More Accurate Controls

Wolvman
12-29-2011, 03:21 PM
Currently when I tell a unit to move or attack something by right clicking it takes me around 10 clicks to get them to actually accept the command. I am constantly having to try to click in different spots to get them to move where I want them to because simply clicking once on the ground does not send the commend out like it normally would for other RTS games such as BFME. Please fix this in a future update. My friend is also having the exact same issues and it is driving both of us insane.

LimitlessX
12-29-2011, 05:49 PM
Currently when I tell a unit to move or attack something by right clicking it takes me around 10 clicks to get them to actually accept the command. I am constantly having to try to click in different spots to get them to move where I want them to because simply clicking once on the ground does not send the commend out like it normally would for other RTS games such as BFME. Please fix this in a future update. My friend is also having the exact same issues and it is driving both of us insane.

True on that one i have the same thing and lsoe many units because of it if i dont send my other units back to them

Wolvman
12-29-2011, 06:58 PM
Forgot to post this as well, but clicking on the mini-map is extremely inaccurate also. Usually when I click on the mini-map it sets my screen view quite a bit away from where I actually clicked. This really needs to be looked into.

Neinth
12-31-2011, 12:41 PM
Ha i thought the right clicking was just my mouse being stupid,suppose i should apologize to it and buy it a new pad or something as much as i have slammed it around.

As for minimap, was posted under one of the bug reports that they are gonna have to re-write the code for it to be fixed,and I do believe is in the works or planned.