PDA

View Full Version : New races

knightl
12-26-2011, 05:26 AM
So i was doing some art today and i started sketching some random creatures and i started sketching some undead units and buildings which was basically variants of skeletons vampires zombie and slimey slug things that can go underground where as their buildings are made up of the slain enemies so would require another resource (corspes) and one that takes over from the pop cap (souls) where you get more corspes per murder for building and souls are acquired by your hero or a special units ability and the walls are corspes with lord of the rings inspired pits on the inside of your base that collects siege ammo to fire back!

so anyhow i was wondering completely speculative doesn't have to be a real race (fantasy duh) as long as its serious and not too crazy ( aliens) or resemble any nationality's for anti-racism what race would you include if you could

NOTES: No hate posts no rude posts and don't insult others idea's you have been warned if you don't suggest a idea or have something nice or friendly to say don't say anything or the super mod in tights will be called in

buddhist23
12-26-2011, 12:47 PM
if i could just have the bloody ork warboss from warhammer.....