PDA

View Full Version : Allowing Friends on Same map

TMac127
12-24-2011, 03:05 AM
The game would be an absolutly awesome RTS if you could make friends and have them on the same map as you. This would include being able to see their city, fight them, and trade with them as we do now with NPCs. Still keep the current system of having the computer hook up online battles but also have it so you have a tangable person to play with.

knightl
12-24-2011, 03:09 AM
The game would be an absolutly awesome RTS if you could make friends and have them on the same map as you. This would include being able to see their city, fight them, and trade with them as we do now with NPCs. Still keep the current system of having the computer hook up online battles but also have it so you have a tangable person to play with.

do you mean couch co-op on the pc ? the last sentence confused me

as for the rest i believe trading will come when alliances do they WILL be able to fight on the same map together later and a while ago we have been able to attack each others citys but i rarely see the view as important when im invading :)

oh and fighting is already possible

buddhist23
12-24-2011, 10:31 AM
Fighting with friends is not entirely possible...

Eaglecrys
12-25-2011, 02:16 PM
being able to fight your friends is however. Match your army str to theirs and meet up in a remote area to do a match. Sometimes you can still match up easy in the busy area as well ie orc,human and elven land but may end up fighting someone else of same str.

the good thing is win or loose you will gain wealth from that fight and hopefully knowledge so perhaps when you do fight your friend you will have the upper hand ;)

not to say more refined options would not be nice but this is what is in game for now and a few tips on how to work with it :)

hang in there the future is bright.