PDA

View Full Version : New Years Bonus?

Revenger571
12-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Hey does anybody know if there will be a a promotion for buying the game on New Years like the one for christmas? Where you would get Dwarven squads and the game costs $20 instead of $30?

buddhist23
12-20-2011, 10:42 PM
or just for owning it

knightl
12-21-2011, 01:33 AM
dwarves were unrelated to christmas and i swore i posted this not long ago

buddhist23
12-21-2011, 03:56 AM
That's not the point of his question.

knightl
12-21-2011, 04:30 AM
That's not the point of his question.

he talks about the price change and the free dwarven squads you get from the christmas one if you do communicate on the forums don't post useless spam like other posts and don't try reason against people when you don't read the analogy as i was merely pointing out that the dwarves were separate and i said at the end i've answered this before which means look at the forums you know the other ones about sales and bonuses

also the point of the question isn't just for owning it either don't be hypicritcal when a example is on this same page and try use responses that will help him with his question or the discussion

as i said check the first page of the forums and you will see the information you're looking for

New Years like the one for christmas? Where you would get Dwarven squads and the game costs $20 instead of $30?

buddhist23
12-21-2011, 02:13 PM
"Hey does anybody know if there will be a a promotion for buying the game on New Years like the one for christmas? "

You said
"dwarves were unrelated to christmas and i swore i posted this not long ago"

"Does anybody know if there will be a a promotion for buying the game on New Years? "

you didn't answer him. Case closed. oh and take it to pms if you have a problem with people pointing out your problems.

Thanks for showing everyone you tend to resort to insults to rebuke arguments. Lies and slander, how typical of some people.

i mean, your first response was sooo helpful

"also the point of the question isn't just for owning it either don't be hypicritcal when a example is on this same page and try use responses that will help him with his question or the discussion"

--well here is your so called "helpful "response-
"dwarves were unrelated to christmas and i swore i posted this not long ago"

Real- it will help him with his question...but it is totally UNRELATED.

So yes, don't be a --->hypocrite <--- . I hope you learned your lesson.

AND-

the answer is yes...as reverieworld stated there would be an event of some kind..however nothing about pricing has been mentioned yet.

"Does that please you Mr.hypocrite?"

Dreamwalker
12-21-2011, 05:20 PM
Uh, hey, guys: no need to be mean. Seriously, we're all friends here.

Knightl, it's a sad truth, but a lot of people don't bother to read every thread. It would be nice, but you can't assume people know what you posted.

Buddhist, I know you were just trying to answer the guy's question, but you don't need to get personal.

To Revenger: personally I haven't heard about a news years promotion, but if buddhist says so, I'll believe it. Besides, the devs would never give up an oppertunity to have some awesome event ;) .

GPS51
12-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Calm down.. you'll like the Christmas ...thing.... :)

knightl
12-23-2011, 01:29 AM
Calm down.. you'll like the Christmas ...thing.... :)

haha someone got insider information

it's a sad truth, but a lot of people don't bother to read every thread. It would be nice, but you can't assume people know what you posted.

its true but he doesnt have to read every thread just the one saying christmas speacils or the ...... events for new years as they were on the front page so theres no reason for him not to see the first thread with the answers and it was a hint to go read it you know the one that was below here and the same question he posted on the F.A.Q so he did read others just impatient

buddhist23
12-23-2011, 11:22 AM
You don't get it. Why give someone a hint when you can just tell them...sigh

GPS51
12-23-2011, 12:12 PM
Because I signed an official NDA and have no desire to travel to a court in Ontario, Canada :p

buddhist23
12-23-2011, 02:58 PM
confuzzled

Dreamwalker
12-23-2011, 03:57 PM
Because I signed an official NDA and have no desire to travel to a court in Ontario, Canada :p

Ha! I wouldn't want to go to court for yelling at some guy on a forum, either. Of all the things to go to court for...:D

knightl
12-23-2011, 04:18 PM

true if you're going to go to court do it for something worthwhile you know like streaking in public

Joseph Visscher
12-23-2011, 05:07 PM
Hey does anybody know if there will be a a promotion for buying the game on New Years like the one for christmas? Where you would get Dwarven squads and the game costs $20 instead of $30?

Right now ingame you get a Ice Dragon which later on we will be adding new abilities unique only to it, it will be unavailable for purchase in the ingame online store for a long time.

As for promos, I cant say, publication of the game is being kicked into drive and there might be unforeseen opportunities arise in many different places. But one thing i can tell you is the trend we are taking and that is rewarding everyone with something special each event not just those who just now buy the game.

Neinth
12-23-2011, 05:23 PM
Is the halloween dragon gonna be added to the market,be sorta cool to have that one as well :>

But the ice dragon i like :>

andreicde
12-23-2011, 06:00 PM
Is the halloween dragon gonna be added to the market,be sorta cool to have that one as well :>

probably not,but they'll have something different next halloween

knightl
12-23-2011, 06:12 PM

theres technical problems with the haunter dragon as it was taken off some lis so they cant sell it or give it out according to one of the devs