PDA

View Full Version : Wealth

squishynidas
12-17-2011, 05:47 PM
You people need to find a better way to make money than stunting peoples growth in game by limiting a resource. Use your imaginations and give us a real reason to purchase extra content. For one, I'm not going to pay extra money just so I can upgrade a building. In every other RTS I never had to pull money out of my pocket to do that. It is ridiculous. Which brings us to the conclusion that I can quest to earn my upgrades. Which further expresses that normal resources are probably redundant since wealth is the real symbol for strong positive growth through upgrades and not stagnant troop growth. Anyways, the dragons are a good idea; but I think that when it is purchased it should be an option for production. Instead of an instant unit on the map. That isn't extra content. That is a paid cheating mode. Creating extra content for us to use in game for purchase is the best way I believe for you to make extra money. Not ******ing our person growth.

GPS51
12-17-2011, 06:16 PM
? So go play some pvp :) The devs aren't limiting you by not paying. If you want to rush through things then yeah feel free to buy it, otherwise pvp/quests/seiging NPC towns all provide crowns. Lots of folks never bought crowns and have dragons/dwarves etc. It's not a squeeze play, just another way to do it.

squishynidas
12-17-2011, 06:40 PM
That is the power of suggestions.

buddhist23
12-17-2011, 08:57 PM
spend 2 days- spend some time on quests..profit...then you'll have an excess of wealth because you bought out all the upgrades..lol

andreicde
12-17-2011, 09:43 PM
That is the power of suggestions.

um, they WILL make stuff for the store,but that's not something very important for them atm. Right now their main concern is bugs. They get rid of those, then the store things can come later.