PDA

View Full Version : Leveling units

buddhist23
12-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Let us upgrade skills/stats on the units in the world map. Doing it in-game is so annoying because it sucks up so much time. Not to mention..it's a pain finding units who leveled up in that giant pile of units.

knightl
12-17-2011, 02:22 AM
Let us upgrade skills/stats on the units in the world map. Doing it in-game is so annoying because it sucks up so much time. Not to mention..it's a pain finding units who leveled up in that giant pile of units.

it would take = time and also select their icon then you can see whos levelled up and who needs to be

szebus
12-17-2011, 02:40 AM
While you press the zoom to map button, you'll engage some enemy npc and will also have many npc allies, fi you are in you're region. While you look at your units one by one to see if they all leveled up correctly to your needs, You can also hunt some enemy npc and have fun arranging your units to know them better before engaging in a pvp battle.

buddhist23
12-17-2011, 06:37 AM
would rather just click their icons in world map and level.

Dreamwalker
12-17-2011, 09:42 AM
And for me, using the view map button is extremely laggy (and it used to not work at all), and I usually just end up upgrading my units at the begining of a battle. So yeah, I agree with buddhist.

Konstantin Fomenko
12-17-2011, 10:33 AM
I can confirm we will be adding this features in-game in the near future, thanks for the feedback guys great idea!

buddhist23
12-17-2011, 11:59 AM
I am happy.