PDA

View Full Version : more special offers in the future?

tyntas
12-15-2011, 12:52 PM
Hello. I was thinking to buy DoF with the special price going on but it seems i waited for to long and missed it - the price is back as it was before. Wanted to know if there will be any special offers in the future.
Any info about this is much appreciated.

Brian Shingles
12-16-2011, 06:18 AM
There will undoubtedly be special offers some time in the future, but specific timings for the offers have not been set yet.

There will most likely be an event over Christmas like there was for Halloween, but this probably won't include a lower price given how recently we had the sale.

knightl
12-16-2011, 07:02 AM
if you wanna wait then i guess theres easter sales or if lucky a new year but trust me i'd rather pay now than save $20 months away

buddhist23
12-18-2011, 10:06 PM
you mean 10. ;p

knightl
12-18-2011, 11:10 PM
you mean 10. ;p

it was in euro's when i bought it so its cheaper for you :(

buddhist23
12-19-2011, 02:25 PM
thats what she said

andreicde
12-19-2011, 04:44 PM
thats what she said

no need to spam budd.

knightl
12-19-2011, 06:38 PM
with that big in game event might come along a small sale of like 25% or something if not you should buy it full price to experience the in game event

buddhist23
12-19-2011, 08:47 PM
christmas dragon ;]

knightl
12-19-2011, 08:50 PM
christmas dragon ;]

i would expect santas elfs costume for hero if customization comes out around christmas or banners if they come out as well

tyntas
12-28-2011, 04:29 AM
Now this feels abit like i was cheated out, when i asked about any special offers in the future the answer was that it prolly wont given they had one not long ago and now not even 2 weeks passes and they announce another special offer.. Give some crowns to those who bought the game in between in those promos! Well, it prolly wont happen..

knightl
12-28-2011, 06:49 AM
Now this feels abit like i was cheated out, when i asked about any special offers in the future the answer was that it prolly wont given they had one not long ago and now not even 2 weeks passes and they announce another special offer.. Give some crowns to those who bought the game in between in those promos! Well, it prolly wont happen..

they are using it for a promotion because they're going to start advertising soon and cheaper = more $ and if you do enjoy the game you shouldn't care about $11 or whatever

tyntas
12-28-2011, 08:26 AM
they are using it for a promotion because they're going to start advertising soon and cheaper = more $ and if you do enjoy the game you shouldn't care about $11 or whatever

Its not that much but still, if i can get something cheaper - i will. And with those 11$ i could go to a movie with 2 other ppl, or simply spend a evening in a bar and get wasted^^ the point is ur 11$ is not equal to mine 11$ and thats why u might not care about it but i would. But yeah i do enjoy the game, im simply abit sad that i bought it in between 2 special promos and not at one of them.

buddhist23
12-28-2011, 08:14 PM
Its not that much but still, if i can get something cheaper - i will. And with those 11$ i could go to a movie with 2 other ppl, or simply spend a evening in a bar and get wasted^^ the point is ur 11$ is not equal to mine 11$ and thats why u might not care about it but i would. But yeah i do enjoy the game, im simply abit sad that i bought it in between 2 special promos and not at one of them.

We all make bad choices sometimes..like me buying dungeon defenders today for the achievement. 1. Wow what a bad game, the devs are totally not like Reverie World ( and hopefully RW never becomes like them ). 2. The achievement is near impossible to do for those on a time limit like myself during this holiday. 3. Buying gear with usds? Pay to win? 4. Game is boring and lack of free dlc ****es me off. 5. No way to earn the "tokens" or w/e to buy the dlc ( even worse.)

In short. rw..never turn into ****ty devs