PDA

View Full Version : Free to Play

buddhist23
12-12-2011, 09:32 PM
Just wondering...since I bought this game in the end..how will I be treated alongside f2p players in 2013? Will it be like Global Agenda?

knightl
12-13-2011, 12:51 AM
well you will have a fortress a humongous army a great big alliance tons of wealth fame honour and multiple towns that are very high ranked

buddhist23
12-13-2011, 01:02 PM
And then a few weeks later, you find everything destroyed because they all caught up? ;3

andreicde
12-13-2011, 02:53 PM
we could tell you that....if we could predict the future. But we can't

Safey18
12-13-2011, 04:13 PM
Really your worried about something thats going to happen in a year? If I'm still playing in a year I have more then got my moneys worth.

Dreamwalker
12-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Of course, the devs aren't sure they're going to do this. It's only an idea...and it's not happening for a year.

And anyway, if the world ends in 2012, then we really won't have to worry about it! :p

buddhist23
12-13-2011, 05:32 PM
I just don't want to get ganked/trolled...

andreicde
12-13-2011, 05:55 PM
I just don't want to get ganked/trolled...

well this could happen to any game and there is only 1 solution: Don't play any online video games

Konstantin Fomenko
12-13-2011, 06:32 PM
Once you get to know this community better you`ll know that we always put our players first - especially paying players who purchased the game:p

We`ll make sure not to shift the balance towards free to play players, in addition it`ll be much harder for free to play players to earn influence - as we do want them visiting our crowns shop...

And finally we plan to give some super awesome unit (along the lines of the most powerful unit in-game) for free to all of the players who actually purchased the game - to make them stand out as noble elite among the seas of free to play guys.

But again - this is soooo down the road to even think about it now:)

knightl
12-13-2011, 11:12 PM
And then a few weeks later, you find everything destroyed because they all caught up? ;3

2 years of building up a army of veterans and mastering defence and strategy and having a horde of max lvl royal dragons and you expect them to beat you in a week

also you don't get attacked when you're not here silly :D

andreicde
12-13-2011, 11:21 PM
lol,i doubt that would happen,they prolly wouldn't even think to attack me, or my alliance.I do plan to make it the biggest and the best so...gl with the destroying part.Plus we'll know the game too well to get destroyed :p

knightl
12-14-2011, 01:45 AM
lol,i doubt that would happen,they prolly wouldn't even think to attack me, or my alliance.I do plan to make it the biggest and the best so...gl with the destroying part.Plus we'll know the game too well to get destroyed :p

i agree with Mrs claus

szebus
12-14-2011, 04:22 AM

This game is not lvl based, so you don't have to worry about being desroyed by high lvl players, or even player with tons of dragons. The battles are between players that have the same amount of power for the army. For example you can fight and win against a player who has only dragons, while you have archers and swordsmans.
You are unatackable while offline and you also can pay of your attacker with recources that you gather for fre with peasans. After You are attacked, even if you pay of the attacker, you'll get a 27 minutes of protection time what is enough to rebuild youre army or go on without anyone bothering you. If, say, you are attacked, accept and loose, you will still gain wealth (I like to say honour) and you'll still have the protection time. So don't worry, this game is not travian and you still always have to do something to have funn. ;)
When the alliances will be available, you'll see how much fun is to defend youre town with friends against other players (who play as Orcs :rolleyes: ).