PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Continue Orc Campagin.

NuLL'
12-11-2011, 03:02 PM
So I'm not very far in the ORC quest line on the Desert map. But I have to do a quest called "Krak Urnen-Preparing." It tells me I must gather a large army to travel to a location with Krak, and he will soon join me once I have this army. Well I have a 20 battalion army. I've tried methods of Creating this army in my world map, Garrison/Ungarrison this army in my town. Placed them around my Grand Hut near Krak where he is standing with his battalion of slayers.
Mind you, when I started this quest I only had 7 battalions. Neither Krak or my advisor (who no longer gives me quests because I'm a "Big Orc") have an exclamation points, or question marks. Still Krak doesn't join me, or any Quest completion pops up. The world map does not contain any X's to tell me where to go as well. So I assume I'm Stuck. Please Help

Account:NuLL
Town: HelsReach
Slot#1
Race:Orc

GPS51
12-11-2011, 03:14 PM
IIRC you have to leave your hero for about 2 minutes at your great hut to trigger an NPC quest giver to walk to your hero, if that doesn't work please let us know :)

NuLL'
12-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Nothing is Tiggered. Ive had him wait next to the Grand Hut with and without the army.

NuLL'
12-11-2011, 06:38 PM
Just relogged one time, then bam! fixed.
Well Thanks anyways :D

eric8x
12-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Just relogged one time, then bam! fixed.
Well Thanks anyways :D

Great mate:D

LadyZombie
01-02-2012, 10:04 PM
I am having the SAME issue with the SAME quest (just I'm in the swamplands). Logging in again isn't helping me, and I've tried numerous things as well to be able to progress - please help!

LadyZombie
01-02-2012, 10:12 PM
I am having the SAME issue with the SAME quest (just I'm in the swamplands). Logging in again isn't helping me, and I've tried numerous things as well to be able to progress - please help!

Neinth
01-03-2012, 08:11 AM
hehehe double post 8 minutes apart,nice.

But,I would open world map,look for red "x" those are quest locations,so if you have one,you have a quest.If you dont have any red "x" would look around the world map for cities with exclamation's or question marks over them.

Its also a good idea to look for a blue "x" in your city view.

If you have no quests in your quest journal...ummm I dont know what to do for that sorry.Should let us know if theres anything there.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the reports guys - we`ll take another look at this quest this week. Basically it IS working as intended (sort of) - Krak will arrive in a couple of minutes - but looks like this might only happen after you log out and log back in.

LadyZombie
01-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Krak actually stands there but there is just no option to speak to him once my army is formed - nothing happens.

Brian Shingles
01-04-2012, 05:51 AM
When Krak is there, try talking to Jentokk.

Neinth
01-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Isnt that the one where Krak and anouther orc come to the advisor?

I havent spent alot of time on the orcs,but if kraks there,think hes waiting on the other dude