PDA

View Full Version : Walls not Building / Missing Large Walls button

invisiblewar
12-06-2011, 07:28 PM
I am having an issue with my walls not building in my Orc City, for the past 2 weeks, they have semi built some walls, before the button for the Large Walls shows grayed out and than on the next click on the main hut it disappears. City in Slot 1.

GPS51
12-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Ok, you are aware that the large walls don't fully enclose orc cities right? A view of what each orc town's walls looks like is here :)
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3934

Joseph Visscher
12-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Something defiantly wrong with your walls, I'm working on it thanks for the info.

Joseph Visscher
12-07-2011, 04:35 PM
Update, Found the problem something i could have not expected to ever see, very rare. I will add the fix to the other 2 races aswell and fix will be in next patch, this is a VERY EXTREMELY RARE case that only you could possibly achieve :p ,, except i wont make you wait that long, I'm finishing your walls and giving you a bit of extra wealth for the trouble right now.

ok fixed ur walls, the issue will be patched in next patch and I gave you a lil extra wealth for your help and wall trouble.

if walls go missing right away please exit game and upload your log1.txt to the forums so i can look at it!