PDA

View Full Version : Invalid Login/Connection Timed Out

Jonobradley
12-06-2011, 07:36 AM
Was working perfectly fine yesterday,

I attemp to log in today and Im now getting an Invalid Login request, followed by Connection Time Out's everytime I try and log in to the Online Kingdom.

Any help?

Thanks,

Jono Bradley

Konstantin Fomenko
12-06-2011, 10:45 AM
Hello,

Please try restarting your router, this usually fixes the problem.

Lemurian
12-10-2011, 11:49 AM
Same happening to me. Router restart didnt work.

techerridu
12-10-2011, 12:20 PM
Exactly the same

just in german :(

HELP...

Konstantin Fomenko
12-10-2011, 01:02 PM
There seems to be some instability with the server login with all the new players trying to get in. We are working on a solution - expect servers to be fully up with-in half hour. Right now 1/3 players can`t get login/register.

CodeX
01-26-2012, 03:13 AM
Hi,
I have not been able to Log into my Kindom today, and I have been trying for the last 2 hours. Just get a logging in window then it changes to Connection Timed Out. Are the server(s) down? or is there another reason. I have reset my router and my modem and it still wont let me in. Any help would be greatfull. Not sure if this has anything to do with it I have only been playing 3 days.

Regards,

CodeX

crazedwombat
01-26-2012, 03:58 AM
can't login, getting timed out...

trying router restart now but i highly doubt this will solve anything as i can access all other sites just as quickly as always...

router reset yielded no results as i expected it wouldn't, it also times out on trying to create a new account, wanted to see if it would at least tell me the key had been used again which would at least indicate some response from the server but it just times out also...

NOTHING else is using my connection either as i disabled all connections but this one in the router setup..

suggestion: quick hotfix to increase the timeout timer on the client? it only seems to wait like 10-15 seconds, it should really try for at least 30-45..

(btw i've been playing for days with no issues logging in, thought i should mention that since everyone seems to think me posting here means i've never played)

Septimius Severus
01-26-2012, 04:12 AM
I've been having the same issue.
I was playing the game a few hours ago, then it said "connection to the server has been lost" and crashed.

Now i can't login (connection timed out error)

I've been having no other problems with my computer or internet

behhhn
01-26-2012, 05:22 AM
same thing is happening to me. logging in....... connection timed out :(
Are some people able to play?

Neinth
01-26-2012, 05:28 AM
I find restarting modem--router--computer in that order fixes this for me.

crazedwombat
01-26-2012, 07:07 AM
for one thing, resetting the router should have nothing to do with it.. if you can access the forum in the first place, the router likely isn't the issue.

but just for the record i have reset my modem, my router, my dns cache manually...

i have cloned my mac address to change my external IP, i have run tracert on the server...

the problem is NOT on our end.

EDIT: sometimes i see a brief error that pops up for about .1 second, it says something along the lines of "raknet_peer failed to connect" obviously it's longer and doesn't display long enough for me to read much more, i know it has the word "connection" and "failed" and it pops up RIGHT away, before it even tries to connect, like a split second after i hit the connect button.

(btw i've been playing for days with no issues logging in, thought i should mention that since everyone seems to think me posting here means i've never played)

Slymaster
01-26-2012, 07:31 AM
I went to login but found my username and password deleted. Even doh I always have the "remember my login" button on. This is the first time it occured. So I retyped my login and password but with hitting the connect button it gives the message: CONNECTION TIMED OUT! wtf is this :s. I just want to play. please fix it quick! Again... the game was running fine a few days ago when I played it last.

behhhn
01-26-2012, 09:38 AM
ive tried everything - still can't login since I first tried at about 9 or10 am. Still says connection times out

Konstantin Fomenko
01-26-2012, 09:48 AM
Our server is down for a brief maintenance, we expect it to be online shortly - with-in an hour. This is why u guys are getting all these errors.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-26-2012, 09:50 AM
And the server is back online.

crazedwombat
01-26-2012, 02:48 PM
pretty lame.. sure am glad i wasted an hour trying to fix my computer.

it's almost like if i had come to the forum or if the patcher had told me about the maintenance maybe i wouldn't have wasted all that time.. go figure.

Neinth
01-26-2012, 09:41 PM
it takes you an hour to restart your computer?

snooze
11-21-2012, 08:38 AM
same happens to me now, invalid username or password :/ guess its something with the servers so i try again later

Konstantin Fomenko
11-21-2012, 09:40 AM
Snooze - server is up and running right now and we are not planning a scheduled downtime till later today.
Try registering your username again, or better yet e-mail support@reverieworld.com and include your CD key and or username so that we could investigate.

jateg
12-01-2012, 04:47 AM
Okay.. I bought the game last night.. Had some trouble to start it but eventually I was able to enter the game and create my race.

This morning I wanted play but I got the message:
Connection timed out...

I disconnected my internetmodem.
Restarted my comp
Installed the newest videodrivers
Installed the windows thingie...

And still I get the message.
Also it says the servers are online :(

Anyone more ideas what I can do?

briskke
12-01-2012, 06:54 AM
I was able to get in once yesterday morning but all last night and today i get the same connection timeout message
did restart/router restart nothing fixed.
and the single player seemed to work but crashed several times.
very disappointed.

chrisp1846
12-01-2012, 07:20 AM
Still getting the same here too :-(

Uriel_Ventris
12-01-2012, 07:22 AM
Same here.Yesterday all right, now impossible to login

jateg
12-01-2012, 07:39 AM
Well at least I am glad to know its not my problem :P. On the other hand I hope the game makes up for it..

Sneakythief
12-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Same thing for me, can't reg my key to play online it times out.

Konstantin Fomenko
12-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Guys,

We are working on the server, and expect it be back on-line with-in 1 hour, by noon EST. Sorry for any inconvenience and lack of warning.

wanyfer
12-01-2012, 10:08 AM
update on the server details?

Konstantin Fomenko
12-01-2012, 10:37 AM
We are back online, everything`s working, once again sorry for the inconvenience guys!

chrisp1846
12-01-2012, 11:46 AM
Erm sorry to say otherwise but im still getting the Connection timed out message :-(

Nyrro
12-01-2012, 12:17 PM
I am able to login now, Thanks!

jateg
12-01-2012, 11:51 PM
Everything is working okay now :))

seigneurdave
12-15-2012, 07:29 AM
I am able to login now, Thanks!

I am not able to get online logger YOU BUY I have the game and it's been two days telling me (error identifiers, and something like delays exceed)

help me please