PDA

View Full Version : Losing armies, constantly

Lord_Asmodeus
12-03-2011, 08:03 PM
It seems whenever I make an army and try to do anything with it, that army will disappear when I try to place them back in my home village. I have lost half of my army once very early on, half of my army a little later on, and now my entire army, when I try to get them back into my home village.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong that's making my army units vanish when I try to put them back in the village. I tried to upload my logs but it wouldn't go through. I'll use an outside upload source if I have to however.

Joseph Visscher
12-03-2011, 08:40 PM
K please give these details.

Race
Region
ingame username
which city slot, when you sign in there are 4 city slots, slot 1 is the top one, bottom is 4th.

We will copy your city and try to debug it and figure out why its happening so much to this city.

What quests are you currently on? if any.

I have one question though, do you use the garrision army button alot? where the army is not disbanded into the city but just sits beside the city really small and 'enters' it?

Joseph Visscher
12-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Give us your account name if you are still having issues with armies getting lost.

89spikeman
12-06-2011, 06:50 AM
It seems whenever I make an army and try to do anything with it, that army will disappear when I try to place them back in my home village. I have lost half of my army once very early on, half of my army a little later on, and now my entire army, when I try to get them back into my home village.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong that's making my army units vanish when I try to put them back in the village. I tried to upload my logs but it wouldn't go through. I'll use an outside upload source if I have to however.

I am having similar frewquesnt problems as well. (Orcs) During Online play, any RTS element has my armies turning up with only half, or less of the actually world map army that I am sending into battle. It's just to hard to beat quests when you only have half the force you want. Especially with orcs; where massive hordes of things are the most fun.

Konstantin Fomenko
12-06-2011, 10:46 AM
Guys - could you please tell me you in-game username, and townname, and the slot - 1,2,3 or 4 your town with diapering armies are in.

This information will help us fix this bug.

NERRazor
12-09-2011, 12:58 PM
I have the same problem.
Username: NERRazor
Townname:Sich
Slot:1

Konstantin Fomenko
12-09-2011, 01:07 PM
map army that I am sending into battle. It's just to hard to beat quests when you only have half the force you want. Especially with orcs; where massive hordes of things are the most fun.

Sounds like this is just a quest restriction. Certain quests allow you to bring 8 battalions, some 12, and some 20. Please confirm if it`s some other bug.

Army will disappear when I try to place them back in my home village. I have lost half of my army once very early on, half of my army a little later on, and now my entire army, when I try to get them back into my home village.

To confirm this happens when you try to transfer very large number of units to the village? And does the game crash for you at this point?