PDA

View Full Version : Army disappeared

Shen-Lon
12-03-2011, 10:07 AM
i went to world map and made an army and then put them pack in my town and went to my town map the game crashed. I load it back up and most of my units are gone.

For some reason my hero went from lvl 7 to lvl 13 and the units i'm missing is a lvl 3 ogre, 2 lvl ogre, some goblin archers, impailers, swords men, warg, slayers, and marauders. luckily i decided not to bring my dwarves with me.

Is there a way for you guys to give me, my army back?

and i tried logging out and logging back in and they still aren't there

Shen-Lon
12-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Here is the log i was told to post

Konstantin Fomenko
12-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Hello,

We are looking into the bug, most likely we won`t be replace these units, but we`ll try to make sure this doesn`t happen again.

Meanwhile I`ve confirmed your loss and sent you a private message with some compensation.

Lord_Asmodeus
12-03-2011, 06:00 PM
I had this happen to me as well, but I don't know which log I would have to post.

Shen-Lon
12-04-2011, 09:53 AM
it happened again

it seems to happen when i take wargs with me

but this time i lost a lot more

i lost lvl 3 lvl 5 ogres, 1 lvl 4 goblin raiders, 2 lvl 5 marauders, 1 laborer, my hero has yet to appear, 3 wargs,1 lvl 5 slayer, 1 lvl 5 impaler, and 1 lvl 5 beserker.

i'ill post a log again.

The quest i was trying to do was Krak Urnen royal hunt

89spikeman
12-06-2011, 07:54 AM
it happened again

it seems to happen when i take wargs with me

but this time i lost a lot more

i lost lvl 3 lvl 5 ogres, 1 lvl 4 goblin raiders, 2 lvl 5 marauders, 1 laborer, my hero has yet to appear, 3 wargs,1 lvl 5 slayer, 1 lvl 5 impaler, and 1 lvl 5 beserker.

i'ill post a log again.

The quest i was trying to do was Krak Urnen royal hunt

Same quest, same problem, minus the crash I am still losing units, and the problem continues to persist later on in the game as well.

Konstantin Fomenko
12-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Guys - could you please tell me you in-game username, and townname, and the slot - 1,2,3 or 4 your town with diapering armies are in.

This information will help us fix this bug.