PDA

View Full Version : Lost my town

Pasqualito
12-02-2011, 03:37 PM
I got attacked,clicked to defend then on the battlefield instead of my 800 power town I had my main building 2 battalions of swordsmen and some villagers like i just started.Also my hero had lost 2 levels and now he is 15 with 42 unspent skillpoints! After the battle I restarted hoping it will fix but nothing.Can I get some help?

Name:Pasqualito
Town Slot 2
Town Name: Drama
Human Southmont.

Ozzy23
12-02-2011, 09:06 PM
Name:murlockiller
Town Slot 1
Town Name: Costa Rica
Human Southmont.

Same thing happened to my sons account (Info is above) also. Let me know if I need to paste his Log.txt file I have them saved incase you all need them.

Thanks
Ozzy23

Konstantin Fomenko
12-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Guys,

Thanks for the report - this is probably the WORST bug in-game right now, luckily it`s extremely rare.

What we`ll do for now is reset these towns to the last save of these files going back 1 week or so. This will erase ALL the progress of the past week. We do apologize for this, I`m sending in some bonus codes to help you guys get back into it as well.

Please don`t log into these towns in the next 12 hours.

Konstantin Fomenko
12-03-2011, 03:42 PM
ok Update - we were unable to restore Pasqualito`s town - as it was created later than our last back-up of all towns. Really sorry about this - I`ve send you alot of free influence points so you should be able to rebuild quickly. And this bug should not happen again.

murlockiller town was restored from our back from the 23rd of November, I also e-mailed some bonus codes.

We should have this fixed soon, sorry for the loss guys:(

Pasqualito
12-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the reply.
Have you figure out why the problem happens?I mean was it a problem that is known for Human Southmont towns?Cause if that is the case I prefer to reroll another town instead of risking finding the bug again.