PDA

View Full Version : Payment Options

Sunleader
11-30-2011, 09:43 AM
Well

I just wanted to Buy some Crowns
but then I noticed
the ONLY payment option is PayPal

But I am not using PayPal and I dont plan on using it as it is a very annoying service provider which is asking and checking for far too much private and non relevant information

Will there be other Payment Options in the Future ?
Or are there actually other Payment Options I have not found ?

White935
11-30-2011, 04:01 PM
Well

I just wanted to Buy some Crowns
but then I noticed
the ONLY payment option is PayPal

But I am not using PayPal and I dont plan on using it as it is a very annoying service provider which is asking and checking for far too much private and non relevant information

Will there be other Payment Options in the Future ?
Or are there actually other Payment Options I have not found ?

I havnt bought any crowns nor played all to much lately as am busy with my exam projects.
but from my experience with another game, paypal will allow you to pay with a guest account a onetime transcation which they dont really ask all that much.

szebus
12-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Still, a pay by SMS option would be really good.

Konstantin Fomenko
12-02-2011, 12:25 PM
There is an option to pay with the credit card on the PayPal payment page, at the bottom of the page it says: "Don`t have a Pay Pal account? Click here to pay with a Credit Card". Paypal treats these transactions as guest transactions and usual paypal info collecting policy don`t apply to these.

And yes in the future we do plan to add another provider with sms and phone payment support, but this is only in January.

Sunleader
12-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Hmm I dont have a Credit Card :(

Also I am banned on PayPal
Long Story Short
They Freezed my Money and Account on some stupid Reason
to get it Free again they demanded me to send them a Copy of my Personal ID Card as well as other Info
I forced the money Back with my Lawjer which of course didnt exactly make me best Friends with those guys.
But I am quite reluctant to step over some Limits
and sending my ID Cards Copy to other Companys is one of those.....

So even if I had one I am not really eager to do anymore transactions with paypal ^^

Griegor Mcvennor
12-02-2011, 06:11 PM
a debit card counts as a credit card in most cases.

Joseph Visscher
12-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Hmm I dont have a Credit Card :(

Also I am banned on PayPal
Long Story Short
They Freezed my Money and Account on some stupid Reason
to get it Free again they demanded me to send them a Copy of my Personal ID Card as well as other Info
I forced the money Back with my Lawjer which of course didnt exactly make me best Friends with those guys.
But I am quite reluctant to step over some Limits
and sending my ID Cards Copy to other Companys is one of those.....

So even if I had one I am not really eager to do anymore transactions with paypal ^^

what do you use then?

Sunleader
12-03-2011, 02:47 AM
Well actually most Companys offer a wide area of Payment options

In my Case

Click and Buy (They only Ask Name and Address not something I give away that easily but still better then giving my whole life story to paypal)
Paysafe Card (Can be acquired on each Kiosk and wont give any Info away)
or ELV dont know the English name for that but it means that the Company withdraws the money from your Bank Account (Thats something pretty much everyone has but not something I like to use that much)

A good Service Provider for this is Playspan
Playspan is most likely the Provider I am using most as he is Offering alot of different Payment Methods without needing an Registered Account.
Tough theres others offering little more and little less of course so its not like this one is the only option.

Greetz