PDA

View Full Version : Continuous Updates

airm3n
11-30-2011, 12:03 AM
I managed to find where to download the game but after i install it it runs the updater program continuously. At first i thought it was just a lot of updates but 2 hours worth of them? Its been downloading at up to 1mb/sec for most of the time i have probably redownloaded the game 5 times worth of data in that amount of time. I stopped it now as it never seemed to be going anywhere but how am I supposed to fix this? I am running windows 7 64 bit ultimate. I tried stopping the program and setting compatibility to windows xp sp3 and administrator priveleges with no luck. Tried reinstalling .net with no luck. I'm tempted to quit before I even start if I even can at this point its becoming so much work. Any help would be appreciated.

knightl
11-30-2011, 01:26 AM
I managed to find where to download the game but after i install it it runs the updater program continuously. At first i thought it was just a lot of updates but 2 hours worth of them? Its been downloading at up to 1mb/sec for most of the time i have probably redownloaded the game 5 times worth of data in that amount of time. I stopped it now as it never seemed to be going anywhere but how am I supposed to fix this? I am running windows 7 64 bit ultimate. I tried stopping the program and setting compatibility to windows xp sp3 and administrator priveleges with no luck. Tried reinstalling .net with no luck. I'm tempted to quit before I even start if I even can at this point its becoming so much work. Any help would be appreciated.

have you tried the new updater ill find it for you

airm3n
11-30-2011, 11:14 AM
ok i found and replaced updater now and i get into the game but when i go to battle in a city the screen goes black when fighting manually or it stays put if i try autoresolve but no fight takes place and i can move my army around still i just can't select anything or do anything other than move the army.

airm3n
11-30-2011, 11:15 AM
This is in kingdom wars mode.