PDA

View Full Version : Patch # 1.1.2 B - Keep the Crowns!

Konstantin Fomenko
11-29-2011, 07:41 PM
We hope everyone is having a great time with the Dwarven Invasion event! Meanwhile it`s work as usual for Reverie and we are counting with another daily patch. Today`s mini patches revisits the issues with loosing influence points after Army vs Town PvP, as well as fixes some rare issues with stronghold walls and towers. Please stay tuned for additional patches on Thursday and Sunday.

Patch is Live

Patch # 1.1.2 B
:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-Fixed the issue with missing or incorrect Influence
:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Fixed issue with tower plots building under already built towers.
-Fixed issue with gatehouses, double gatehouses extra and walkways
-Fixed issues with range and improved eyes skill
::::Major Balance Adjustments:::::
-Addition range for riflemen, maraurders and female wardens.
-Adjusted how Heroes gain XP, every hit towards a single enemy will give 1 xp.

Konstantin Fomenko
11-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Update - and looks like there is one more issue with missing influence remaining. We still don`t advise for you to play Army vs Town (and attack players, defending is fine), if you have a large amount of influence.

andreicde
11-29-2011, 10:02 PM
Update - and looks like there is one more issue with missing influence remaining. We still don`t advise for you to play Army vs Town (and attack players, defending is fine), if you have a large amount of influence.

lol make a vault for influence with interest back :D. I'd totally use it to store my influence and grow it every day :D

Safey18
11-29-2011, 10:27 PM
I'm curious as to whether you are taking the influence from people who have been swapping it with others?

karamot
11-30-2011, 01:27 AM
this mean you fixed orc building walls? so we finally have a compelte castle?

or just an illusion?

White935
11-30-2011, 03:58 PM
this mean you fixed orc building walls? so we finally have a compelte castle?

or just an illusion?

Theres no bug with the orc walls. their not SUPOSED to have full walls.

Here how their suposed to look like when finished.

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3934

I've built Castles for all 3 orc locations without issues, thought i deleted 2 of the towns back in the day :P still working on my desert once again. So far theres been no issues with their construction. thought orcs require both Palisades and wooden walls.

knightl
12-04-2011, 04:59 AM
ah just lost like 42 crowns and i recorded it if you want proof...