PDA

View Full Version : Patch # 1.1.1 D - The Dwarves are coming…

Konstantin Fomenko
11-26-2011, 02:28 PM
Some terrible evil is sending Dwarves forward from their mining caves to the lower realm! Reports say a full on Dwarven Invasion might begin in a couple of days. Can the capital towns of Mythador withstand the might of Dwarven armies? We`ll find out on Monday. Meanwhile we are happy to release another small patch, improving several PvP elements and resetting combat unit skills. Check the [Patch] tab for full details. We expect another small patch tomorrow as we prepare for the Dwarven Invasion event next week.

Note: fixes for missing Influence, Army camps staying on homelands after PvP and rare issue with towns not loading will be fixed in tomorrow`s patch.

Patch # 1.1.1 D

:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-Corrected all unit stats issues with the following:
-Units inside Armies will reset all their skill upgrades
-Units inside homeland will auto-correct all their skill upgrades
-Units inside homeland will refund any incorrect skill upgrades
-Fixed OOS on start-up when attacking towns in Wold region

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Added Return to the World Map timer to Army vs Town PvP
-Fixed defender unit groups not showing in Army vs Town PvP
-Fixed Strength and Agility unit upgrades not saving

::::Major Balance Adjustments:::::
-Towns without palisade gets 0 strength increase, will not be attacked
-Weaker towns are less likely to get attacked

Dreamwalker
11-26-2011, 03:23 PM
Dwarves! Won't be long now...:D

Nice to see so much patching, anyway.

szebus
11-26-2011, 03:33 PM
I guess , if this game would have been fully ready until now, then I wouldn't have that much fun with it. I have to admit that those patches gives me more happiness than any other DLC for any other blockbuster game that I get bored in a couple of days. There is always something for why to return to DoF . :D

Dreamwalker
11-26-2011, 03:47 PM
I guess , if this game would have been fully ready until now, then I wouldn't have that much fun with it. I have to admit that those patches gives me more happiness than any other DLC for any other blockbuster game that I get bored in a couple of days. There is always something for why to return to DoF . :D

This is so true! I'm always wondering, what will those crazy devs at Reverie think up next??? Especcially since with all the content that's planned to happen someday, I really don't think DOF ever will be completely done! :p

knightl
11-26-2011, 03:56 PM
something tells me ima get hit by kon's dwarves soon god damn

andreicde
11-26-2011, 05:01 PM
I'm actually more curious how will this invasion work.Never thought dwarves would actually invade anyone....but I plan to give them a lesson!(if I'm not busy with hw for college)

Magicmud83
11-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Hope this means we will be getting dwarfs as a playable race soon.

knightl
11-26-2011, 10:20 PM
I'm actually more curious how will this invasion work.Never thought dwarves would actually invade anyone....but I plan to give them a lesson!(if I'm not busy with hw for college)

the way kon explained to to me was that all the major cities (maybe small ones too) will be taken over by dwarfs as they spread and they will also attack us

plus we get 7 free dwarven units

Blah64
11-26-2011, 10:28 PM
the way kon explained to to me was that all the major cities (maybe small ones too) will be taken over by dwarfs as they spread and they will also attack us

getting attacked by dwarves scares me, but free dwarven units sounds nice =D.

szebus
11-27-2011, 01:29 AM
Brawwwww, let them come ...

I would just ask my adviser, where we will dig all those graves, for the dwarves. :p

Sunleader
11-27-2011, 05:20 AM
Nice to see we are getting further

As for latest Patch
The Units are now not Bugged anymore
however

To Verify I moved some Units to town and trained em
and immedialty this Army is going OOS again

It seems that the Training in Town does still Bug units
maybe Disabling it till its fixed would be a good Idea
otherwise the game will soon be filled with Bugged Armys again

andreicde
11-27-2011, 08:17 AM

oo this is good. Love the free dwarven units. Although some of them could use some boosting. Right now the only decent dwarven units are the rifleman and the cannon

Boricsmith
11-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Note: fixes for missing Influence, Army camps staying on homelands after PvP and rare issue with towns not loading will be fixed in tomorrow`s patch.

Patch # 1.1.1 D

:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-Corrected all unit stats issues with the following:
-Units inside Armies will reset all their skill upgrades
-Units inside homeland will auto-correct all their skill upgrades
-Units inside homeland will refund any incorrect skill upgrades
-Fixed OOS on start-up when attacking towns in Wold region

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Added Return to the World Map timer to Army vs Town PvP
-Fixed defender unit groups not showing in Army vs Town PvP
-Fixed Strength and Agility unit upgrades not saving

::::Major Balance Adjustments:::::
-Towns without palisade gets 0 strength increase, will not be attacked
-Weaker towns are less likely to get attacked

Gents,

I appreciate all of the work you've done, but I am still missing over 200 influence lost the other day. I was waiting to see if this patch fixed that problem for me. most of my units did not reset, but somehow their stats are worse (my 40 units of level 10 archers all have 121 hitpoints and no skill points to increase anything, but all my crossbowmen reset.)

Should I start over with a new town? Will that help the problem? I will do it if it ends this frustration.

Boricsmith
Town: Thaleron Slot 1, Wold region
I can't attach my log to this post but will send it via PM if requested.

Thanks.

Konstantin Fomenko
11-28-2011, 01:43 PM
I appreciate all of the work you've done, but I am still missing over 200 influence lost the other day

Influence will be fixed tonight. After this bug is fixed there will be a forum post where you provide your details on lost influence and we refund it.

Boricsmith
11-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Thanks Kon! spent today getting rid of my bugged armies. Hopefully that will fix the pvp oos issue I'm having.