PDA

View Full Version : Cannot build stone walls. Please help.

alkaloid
11-26-2011, 09:20 AM
I have all upgrades possible of any type. I have supposedly* finished the Wooden Walls. There is no button on any building talking about any further walls upgrade. I logged in and out as well. Someone help?

*by "supposedly", I mean that even though the automated workers that build the walls have stopped building the Wooden Walls, and my camp manager said "Your new walls are complete", these Wooden Walls have not replaced all my palisade walls! There's entire sections of the current Wall that is still palisade, and in the description of Wooden Walls, it says that your palisades will come down after the Wooden Walls are completed. My palisades have not gone anywhere. I play orcs.

White935
11-26-2011, 09:50 AM
Orcs cannot build stone walls. also orcs use both pallisade and Wooden walls.

Griegor Mcvennor
11-26-2011, 10:00 AM
Alkaloid, please post your log.txt and log2.txt here in the forum. Please also post the name of your town and the slot it occupies and the region. Depending on the region is may or may not be a bug. My experience with Orc towns is non existant.

The log files can be found in the Dawn of Fantasy folder for the game.

White935
11-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Alkaloid, please post your log.txt and log2.txt here in the forum. Please also post the name of your town and the slot it occupies and the region. Depending on the region is may or may not be a bug. My experience with Orc towns is non existant.

The log files can be found in the Dawn of Fantasy folder for the game.

There is No bug with his city. The Palisades and Wooden Walls Merge and do not completely replace eachother.

Palisades will cover your entire cities. then Wooden Walls will Be built Partially around your city.

There Is no Bug therefor logs are not nesscary.

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3934

This can you show you how palisades + wooden walls for orcs will look oike.

alkaloid
11-26-2011, 10:35 AM
Ah okay did not know this. appreciate the help.