PDA

View Full Version : Does not download properly in chrome

vissfam
11-25-2011, 09:00 PM
I downloaded the paid for game 4 times today in Google Chrome. The whole thing took an hour each time, then when done, it says "interrupted" and the file vanishes from the downloads folder. Maybe I need to get my money back?

Griegor Mcvennor
11-25-2011, 09:27 PM
Please try downloading in Firefox or Internet Explorer. You will probably have better luck with it as google chrome is relatively new compared to the other two browsers. This is the first I have seen a problem like this personally.

Contact Reverie Support using the email listed on your purchase receipt if it continues to be a problem. Normally Konstantine will work with you if you have not used the code yet to create an account.

Konstantin Fomenko
11-25-2011, 09:28 PM
Did you purchase the game from our store or another digital retailer? If from our own store - this is the first download issue we had. Perhaps try downloading with another browser. It 100% works with Firefox and IE.

Just in case - we are creating a 2nd download mirror on Monday.

feneur
11-26-2011, 07:40 AM
It worked fine to download the game in Chrome for me. I had some download problems, but they were due to my router. After unplugging it downloading went fine. Just saying this so you know there might be another issue than the browser if downloading doesn't work when trying with another browser.