PDA

View Full Version : 1.1.1 cant log in in spanish- no se inicia en español

grumil
11-24-2011, 12:42 AM
I played the game in spanish, I had some bugs but before the 1.1.1. patch i can log in without problems, but now when i try to log in, the screen shows a brown bar and doesnt go further, but if i change to english can login and it seems that the previous bugs have disappeared.

id: grumil

town: rod ardelas

region: belforesl

Si alguien que juega en español y con el parche 1.1.1 no puede iniciar el juego:

Antes del parche 1.1.1. yo podía iniciar el juego sin problemas, pero después de bajarme el parche, al intentar intruducir la contraseña, en esa pantalla aparece una barra marrón y la pantalla se para igual que la música y no da acceso a al pantalla para cargar la ciudad.

Si teneis este problema, podeis cambiar el lenguaje a ingles y el juego se inicia normalmente, incluso algunos bugs que tenía antes parece que se han solucionado, aunque aun no lo he comprobado del todo..

Seigyoku
11-24-2011, 01:37 AM
Hi,

I have the same bug, with french version. When I try to get in my town, game crash.

Seigyoku,

Konstantin Fomenko
11-24-2011, 09:45 AM
Thank you for your report, we are working on a solution that should be ready with-in an hour.

grumil
11-24-2011, 10:11 AM
Thank you for quick answer.

I have some more bugs

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=66393#post66393

Konstantin Fomenko
11-24-2011, 11:56 AM
This problem is not fixed guys! please confirm if it works fine for you now.

grumil
11-25-2011, 01:38 AM
This problem is not fixed guys! please confirm if it works fine for you now.

Yestarday the language bug was solved, but today i have a big new bug i cant connect to server.

Konstantin Fomenko
11-25-2011, 12:30 PM
This should be fixed as well - please confirm if you still have this problem.

grumil
11-26-2011, 01:12 AM
This should be fixed as well - please confirm if you still have this problem.

Bug fixed, thank you.

But i still have an old bug: Gelmeerin, quest war against orcs, when i go to take the reward, Belthanos hasnt the exclamation mark, and if i click him, his "blue circle" on the bootom left shows: "display: missing nane", and i cant take the reward and go to the next quest on the orcs war line history.