PDA

View Full Version : Is digital download available?

BeondXpectations
11-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Not sure if this is the right forum. I'd like to buy the digital download of DOF. If I go to http://store.reverieworld.com/ and add the game to my cart, will it be physically delivered to my address, or is it a digital download? I'm looking for a digital download, but Steam doesn't offer it. Thanks.

Konstantin Fomenko
11-23-2011, 03:07 PM
Our store offers digital download.

BeondXpectations
11-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Super! Thanks.

airm3n
11-29-2011, 07:35 PM
And where can i download it i just bought the game because it said i could download it and it doesn't seem to be anywhere that i have seen?

Konstantin Fomenko
11-29-2011, 07:43 PM
You can download it here: http://dofgame.com/download/InstallerGMC2.rar

Nichlin
12-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Just for the developers notice, iv seen this game and i think it looks wonderful, a bought it right away, but i can really recomend you guys to inprove your website, cuse lets face it, it sucks.

The game looks beautiful but you really need to change the functionality of your website, I mean it should not require me to search the forums after the purchase to fine the link where i actually can download the game.

I think I will love this game cause I have waited so long for something like this to be released.

But please do something about this website in the long run and include a download link in the "receipt"-mail right this minute, and make it a BIG one!

Now im just going to wait for the game to get downloaded and just play untill i fall asleep :)

Kind Regards

/Oskar Wetter - Gamer, IT-Consultant and Website developer.

feneur
12-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Where did you buy the game? I bought it from the Reverie store and not only was I send to a page after the payment was completed where in big letters it said "Download Dawn of Fantasy!", in the receipt email there was a link to view the purchase which took me to the same page.

Konstantin Fomenko
12-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Thanks Nichlin,

We have just fixed this issue. It always worked fine in the past, but with the Dwarven event and bundle bonus code deal something broke with the download link code, but it`s fixed now. Again thanks for bringing this to our attention and valuable feedback as well!