PDA

View Full Version : armies and quest bugs

grumil
11-22-2011, 01:05 PM
Hello:

Last week i had 5 armies, but 1 of them just disappear, a 300 size army, and after that, i have 4 army icons on the top left of the screen, but when i try to rise a new army, there is a message that tell that i my city cant suport more armies. Then i merged 2 armies, so i just have 3 armies, but when i tried to raise a new army i cant, and shows me the same message, that i cant support more armies.

And another bug: the quest of the war against orcs, when i finished a quest, i go to gelmeerin to collect the money, and go to Belthanos, but Belthanos doesnt show the question mark over his head and when a selects him, on the circle that shows Belthanos numbers, in the place of the name, there is that message: "missing name", and i cant continue the quest.

Id: grumil

City: Rod Ardelas

Region: Bel Foresl

Please help

grumil
11-24-2011, 11:07 AM
Hello:

Last week i had 5 armies, but 1 of them just disappear, a 300 size army, and after that, i have 4 army icons on the top left of the screen, but when i try to rise a new army, there is a message that tell that i my city cant suport more armies. Then i merged 2 armies, so i just have 3 armies, but when i tried to raise a new army i cant, and shows me the same message, that i cant support more armies.

This bug is solved

And another bug: the quest of the war against orcs, when i finished a quest, i go to gelmeerin to collect the money, and go to Belthanos, but Belthanos doesnt show the question mark over his head and when a selects him, on the circle that shows Belthanos numbers, in the place of the name, there is that message: "missing name", and i cant continue the quest.

Id: grumil

City: Rod Ardelas

Region: Bel Foresl

Please help

This is not solved