PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Future Players of Dawn of Fantasy!

Bryan Oakley
02-06-2009, 06:07 PM
Also, you should be excited to know we have hired first testers

Greetings to all of you our there in the forums, I am indeed one of the new QA Testers! As you probably know by now(from the top of my post) my name is Bryan Oakley my social security number is 63-...wait never you don't need that. So, anyways, as you have all seen and said the game looks awesome. Well I can tell you from personal experience; it truly is. Although it's not quite ready for a closed alpha release it is getting close. Be patient and I guarantee in the end it will be worth it.

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them. Note: Some information I am not allowed to release to the public.

...in the near future keep an eye open for signed ups for closed-alpha testers and closed beta stage 1 testers.

Good luck to all :rolleyes:

Can't wait to destroy you:mad: , *ehem* I mean, work with you :D

Jean=A=Luc
02-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Hi Bryan. :)

I'm sure the devs are overjoyed at finally getting someone to take on the burden of dealing with the community.

Weird as it may sound I don't have any questions right now but I'm sure others won't let you off so lightly. ;)

Puppeteer
02-07-2009, 04:19 AM
You are priviledged indeed!

my social security number is 63-...
That's all I needed to know. :D

The Witch King of Angmar
02-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Once again, welcome to the forums, Bryan! It's great to see new members testing the game. Enjoy your stay and I look forward to reading your posts.

raving
02-09-2009, 09:49 AM
hi there. have fun testing the game i would say :D