PDA

View Full Version : pvp question

SethWms
11-13-2011, 01:33 PM
when i enter pvp, (both times) I've seen an enemy force on the map, but also several green and teal forces on the map as well.

I attacked the teal force today, not out of choice but because my bolt throwers were in range.
I also noticed my opponent took control of one of the green forces (at least I think he did)

So, I guess I'm asking, are these forces all persuadable to join your side? Or just certain ones? Do you need a certain unit in order to do it? If I take over a stronghold on the map, can I then use that stronghold to hold out in (i.e. operate it's doors, build or place bolthrowers on towers, etc.)

GPS51
11-13-2011, 01:37 PM
Those "neutral" forces aren't working properly yet (is what i read somewhere) but you can buy troops/resources from some presently. I heard they were going to side with the defender at some point.

SethWms
11-13-2011, 02:43 PM
Strange, I was certain that the other person in the pvp match recruited some of them. Of course, he also had a dragon, so maybe that has some special abilities I'm not aware of yet.

GPS51
11-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Well I think he could have gone to the merchant in the center of some of the neutral placements but other then that he could have bought troops from his own camp if he'd set it up before the battle started.

Joseph Visscher
11-13-2011, 04:58 PM
I believe, I'm not 100% sure but some of these forces will side with a player of the same race, like for example in rolling plain there will be a group of patrolling human mounted knights which will attack any other race besides Human. Still not 100% sure but if he was of the same race they may have stayed natural and seemed 'allied' with your enemy.

Dreamwalker
11-14-2011, 03:37 PM
I believe, I'm not 100% sure but some of these forces will side with a player of the same race

Some don't, though; when I was playing as elves, the inhabitants of a fancy elf village almost killed my haunter dragon! 'Course, that was after my dragon tried to burn their village to the ground...:D