PDA

View Full Version : Game Download client down.

Konstantin Fomenko
11-13-2011, 10:23 AM
To the new customers.

Updated: Mirror upload is finished, and we`ve update our store with the new download link. Old download link should be active with-in 24 hours.

Please keep in mind that if you have purchased the game yesterday or today (Sunday) you will be unable to download the product as our file host will be offline until Monday morning. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you want to start playing right away - we invite you to purchase the game from another provides like Game.com or Direct2Drive we`ll gladly issue the refund - just contact our customer support to arrange this. Alternatively you can wait until Monday morning to start downloading the game.

We are creating a download mirror and p2p version of the download meanwhile to make sure same issue doesn`t happen in the future.

Griegor Mcvennor
11-14-2011, 08:39 AM
Host site is still down. I am a sad Panda. I will wait a little longer. I don't want to go the refund/ purchase from D2D route yet.

Konstantin Fomenko
11-14-2011, 11:13 AM
Uploading to a new host right now. ETA is 8 hours as it`s a big download.

Konstantin Fomenko
11-14-2011, 09:14 PM
Mirror upload is finished, and we`ve update our store with the new download link. Old download link should be active with-in 24 hours.